AF due 16th. Anyone else?

ToughhGal

Expecting A Miracle
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Four (almost three) days till the witch shows her face. I'm already counting myself out and just waiting for my next cycle to start! Anyone else?

I'm somewhere around there! Lol but my period is pretty unpredictable. I'm counting myself out as well as I have no symptoms. Do you?

Nope. Not anything that I would get my hopes up about this time around! Just my instinct kicking in. What's your dpo? I'm 10 or 11 dpo.

Yes! Mine is due exactly on the 16th! have you had any symptoms?

Oh whoops I just read that your don't have any damn....although I didn't have any with my daughter either so don't count yourself out :)

I'm due the 18th but I wanna test the 16th lol. I really don't think I'm pregnant because we DTD late. I don't keep track of ovulation but I have extremely normal 26-28 day cycles and I had my AF exactly 27 days after my D&C so I'm assuming I ovulate after 2 weeks so I think we may have missed the egg but who knows! I've had heartburn and back pain when I do the dishes and laundry (had it a lot when I was pregnant) and I've been peeing a lot. Who knows! My fiance works out of town during the week and I really wanna surprise him with a positive when he gets home.

Miss_nat- I had quick aching pains in my uterus today. And I have white watery (slightly lotiony) CM. but I still feel out!

Mel- keep us posted what happens. Hopefully your fiance gets that surprise! I'm just ready for my next cycle to be honest.

My cycles are a bit wacky,they range between 29 and 33 days.If I go by the 29 day cycle,I'm due AF on the 16th.I wanted to feel very positive about my chances this month,but all my pre-AF symptoms have started up in full force,so I'm also just waiting for the witch to come,do her thing,and get the hell out!Hope we can all move on to a November group together :)

Hey girl mine is due on the 16th as well!!!

Remember I told you my temp dropped yesterday and we both thought AF was coming? Well my temp went back up and I don't have the usual brown discharge before she comes!

Let's hope that temp stays up and that :witch: doesn't come!!!

I'm due the 16th! I broke down and tested on the 12th, and it was a bfn. I'm trying not to get upset since it was 4 days early. My only symptoms have been tired, headaches, and some mild cramping. Good luck and baby dust!! : )

Hey everyone! Yea we can definitely move into the November group together if need be!! I feel like my butt will be the first one over there lol. Can't wait to hear what everyone experiences today.

Can I join you ladies??? :)

AF is due on the 16th as well. Though my cycles before TTC were really messed up, so I'm hoping they're going to be stable now that I've been on clomid. I gave in a tested on the 11th (11DPO) and got a BFN. It was 4 days early so though I'm keeping my hopes up! Temp is still up today, but tomorrow will be the real test I think.

No real symptoms here either, but maybe we are those lucky ones that don't have any?!

My pre-AF cramping has started in full force,so there's no denying the old witch is on her way for me.Feeling heartbroken even though I try to not get my hopes up,but it's like trying to walk on water - impossible.Oh well,will just have to keep on keeping on,although I'll be having my depro few days until the weekend,lol!

I hope some of you ladies have some good news to share later in the week ;)

MrsPensFan- welcome to our little group! And maybe that is the case! Though I'm pretty sure the witch will get me! How long have you been TTC?

AniMo- don't feel bad! I think I feel AF too! I went for a walk so maybe I can get her going. I'm desperate to start my next cycle.

My AF is due the 18th.. I haven't completely counted myself out yet. My bbs have been hurting since the 2nd which is SUPER early for me. And ive been having crazy cramping, oh and I have been SOOO mean lately poor OH and doggies lol. Maybe its just intense PMS. We shall see. I think i might have dtd too soon (the 2nd) because ovulation was on the 5th. fx for you ladies.:thumbup:

Welcome Mini_Me23! When are you going to test?

ToughhGal - This is only month #2 for us, though I swear it feels like it's been longer. It's amazing how long a month actually is when you are counting every single day of it!

I've been having super crazy vivid dreams this past week. In one of them, I even got a BFP. So FX'd dreams come true soon! :)

GL everyone!

ToughhGal - This is only month #2 for us, though I swear it feels like it's been longer. It's amazing how long a month actually is when you are counting every single day of it!

I've been having super crazy vivid dreams this past week. In one of them, I even got a BFP. So FX'd dreams come true soon! :)

GL everyone!

Oh I know! Time never did this before! And I hope your dream does come true. As well as everyone else's!

Have any of you girls used Vitex before?I heard it helps with bad PMS symptoms,and I really need something,it's just getting worse and worse every month.

Nope never tried it! My AF is a killer sometimes but I usually fight through the pain. As bad as that is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->