AF due 16th. Anyone else?

Here's a web page I found. Seems interesting!

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supp...d=968&activeIngredientName=VITEX AGNUS-CASTUS

Thanks Toughgal ill probably test the 19th if AF doesn't show:af:

Nothing yet! Due tomorrow but I am having some light brown discharge... Let's hope she doesn't come for all of us! :hugs:

If no one gets a BFP then we will be November buddies! But I'm feeling hopeful for you all!

Well ladies I tested late yesterday arvo and BFP!!!! All that crazy cramping, tiredness, dizzy spells, excessive hunger all makes sense now I'm soooo excited to be having baby number 2 :D to the ladies who tested early and got bfn don't get your hopes down I tested (5 days early) and got a negative too... AF was due tomorrow so I tested 2 days early and got my BFP :) I tested on a clear blue digital and got Pregnant 1-2 weeks so no mistakes of evaps etc :) for those wanting to give that extra push I highly suggest getting your partner on spermax I had hubby on it for less than a week when I fell with our daughter and this cycle we used it to for the first time since trying and I'm pregnant my sister also used it first time ttc and conceived first month. It's fantastic! Sending you all lots of :dust: hoping some of you can join me :D

Congrats!!!! So happy for you! I'm not due til the 18th but I plan on testing Wednesday if my tests come in the mail so I hope so!

Af decided to show up this morning. I just knew it was coming yesterday, so I'm out for this month...

Good luck ladies!

Af decided to show up this morning. I just knew it was coming yesterday, so I'm out for this month...

Good luck ladies!

Oh MrsPensFan,I'm so sad to hear this,but at least you're not alone in the November boat.AF is here for me too,so we will be in another 2WW together soon ;)

I'm sorry everyone. I'm sure I'm right behind you all!

I got my :bfp: today!!! Still shocked! Was feeling crampy and was hoping it would be A good sign. I haven't told dh yet. May wait 2 weeks to surprise him. I'm not sure how I can wait that long.

Congrats Miss Nat and Rai! May I join as well? AF is due today but I've got sore bb's and a big ole' acne outbreak! I tested yesterday and :bfn: but I'm confused since I have the other preggo symptoms (the only other time I had these symptoms was when I was preggo with DD). Fingers crossed ladies! If not, I'll be in November with you. :)

Yes you can join. I may test tomorrow but I'm not feeling any hope.

Mine is due on the 16th also. i have been having some signs but i am trying to not get all excited.. i am deff going to be testing 2moro!

Okay me and OH dtd earlier. Went to the bathroom and saw light pink on the toilet paper. This has been happening almost everytime we dtd.

My tests came in today and I tested and got a negative lol. I have til Friday so I think I'll just wait to see if AF shows til then. I've been really forgetful lately so who knows if that's a sign. I was really forgetful when I was pregnant the first time lol

So sorry mrspensfan and animo :( hopefully November is both of your months :) toughhgal you need to test lovely! Stalking you from your other thread haha
Mel28nicole I tested 9dpo and got bfn then again day before yesterday as got bfp it may be too early yet, don't give up hope :) also remember to test FMU :) good luck kaylacrouch let us know how you go!
:dust: to you all! :)

is headaches and backaches a sign cause omgah i have had nothing but trouble with the two the past 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->