AF due 21st March.. anyone wanna be tww buddies?

hey there! 7 dpo today, AF due on March 21st! im a poas addict unfortunately so I have already had a few BFN's that i Knew would be BFN's..I have sharp twinges, pulling and pinching in my lower left abdomen they started last night and into this morning, I have some nipple tenderness and I'm hungry/thirsty ALL the time. So happy to find you ladies!

Hiya :flower:
Ive been having some twinges on my right side and low what feels like af pains.. been having a sharp pain down below too:blush:
Ive been eating everything in sight for last 2 days:haha:
The tww sucks!! X

Thanks ladies. I found them on Amazon.ca! I will order for next cycle if AF shows up... still feels like she's right around the corner even though she's only due on the 17th(ish)

:af:

mine took a super long time to come and there was no tracking with amazon.ca so the earlier the better I find! stupid AF! sending baby dust <3

mine took a super long time to come and there was no tracking with amazon.ca so the earlier the better I find! stupid AF! sending baby dust <3

Thank you. Order placed LOL. I took 1 day shipping, so I'll get them by tomorrow - cost an extra $11, so for the 25 count pack it ended up being around $35. Defeats the "cheapie" factor, but that's ok, now I can test everyday like a good POAS addict. LOL

haha, oh gosh! it's like they KNOW we need to test every day !!

i wanted to come on here quick because (tmi warning) i felt wet..and so i went to the bathroom and had creamy, think white but somewhat clear cm and quite a bit of it which is very strange for me at 7 dpo I am usually all dried up. Any thoughts!?

Im not sure hun, but ive had that (wet feeling) for afew days now.. strange as im usually dry after ovulation x

i wanted to come on here quick because (tmi warning) i felt wet..and so i went to the bathroom and had creamy, think white but somewhat clear cm and quite a bit of it which is very strange for me at 7 dpo I am usually all dried up. Any thoughts!?

I had a glob (yuck) of thick creamy stuff about 2 days ago and its still creamy - like a lotion. Not pouring out but it's definitely there after a #2 or if I check CM internally.

Morning ladies:flower:
Hows everyone feeling today?
Im now 7dpo and can start testing tomorrow :happydance:
What symptoms have you all been having?
Ive had cramping and sharp pains on right ovary for 3 days now, serious gas :blush: and been having a white thick creamy cm, which I never usually get im normally dry after ovulation! !
Has anybody tested yet? Xx

Tyler good luck for tomorrow, I'll be testing on Sunday when I'll be 7/8 dpo.

Symptoms-wise I've had sore bbs since ov. Normally I get it the day of ov then it stops so hopefully a good sign.

Yayyyy test day has arrived:happydance::happydance:
Im 8dpo today, going out this morning to grab some tests!!
:dust: to all xx

Well BFN this morning which is hardly surprising as im only 8dpo lol.. xx

Not surprising no, but fun doing it all the same! Are you testing every day or will you wait now? I'm starting at 8dpo and testing until I get bored!

Like me, been testing for the past few days. I'm 11dpo today, BFN. Going to keep testing every morning with ICs and once I see even a HINT of a line I'll take a FRER.

good luck ladies! AF is due the 22nd for me. hope she doesn't come!

AF is due for me on the 22nd. I love the idea of testing everyday (if you could afford it, hahaha...those tests are so darn expensive). That would at least put my mind at ease every day. I'm only 6DPO though, so gonna wait until at least 10 DPO....that is if I can wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->