AF due 21st March.. anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Do you see the second line ladies? Or have I got line eye :wacko: xx

Attachments

• 20140315_164856.jpg
    20140315_164856.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20140315_164752.jpg
    20140315_164752.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20140315_164630.jpg
    20140315_164630.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 17
  • 20140315_164617.jpg
    20140315_164617.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20140315_164431.jpg
    20140315_164431.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 10
I think I see it...but I'm getting line eye squinting:) I feel like I see it in the right top corner. Hope so!!!

AF is due for me on March 19th. This is our first month trying, and I don't temp or anything so I don't know for sure when I ovulated. If I use basic period math, then about 5 DPO I got really severe cramps on my right side (was getting worried it was my appendix!). For three days after that I had cramps/pulling/weird feelings in my lower abdomen, was spotting, and was super bloated/gassy. I'm nauseous for part of every day, and I have been sleeping extremely restlessly. However, my boobs feel totally normal. The only PMS symptoms I get are irritability and big sore boobs. I don't feel like AF is coming because my boobs feel fine and I'm actually in a phenomenally good mood!

I haven't tested yet, I'm waiting until Wednesday when my period is due. I'm tiding myself over by spending all day every day reading blogs and browsing through forums!

Good luck ladies, I'm hoping we all get BFPs!

AF is due for me on March 19th. This is our first month trying, and I don't temp or anything so I don't know for sure when I ovulated. If I use basic period math, then about 5 DPO I got really severe cramps on my right side (was getting worried it was my appendix!). For three days after that I had cramps/pulling/weird feelings in my lower abdomen, was spotting, and was super bloated/gassy. I'm nauseous for part of every day, and I have been sleeping extremely restlessly. However, my boobs feel totally normal. The only PMS symptoms I get are irritability and big sore boobs. I don't feel like AF is coming because my boobs feel fine and I'm actually in a phenomenally good mood!

I haven't tested yet, I'm waiting until Wednesday when my period is due. I'm tiding myself over by spending all day every day reading blogs and browsing through forums!

Welcome!!

Wifey I definitely see it :bfp: congratulations!

Tyler I think I see something but I'm not sure if it might be the indent mark. Is the line thick in real life? Hopefully you'll get a clearer answer tomorrow.

Hi jess, good luck!

I have very sore boobs :happydance: rely hoping it's a sign! I tested this morning and bfp of course, still won't stop me testing tomorrow though!

Congrats hun :) yeh the line is thick and pink, pretty sure its my early BFP!! Xx

Argh I meant bfn, must have been wishful thinking as I was typing!! I'm 8dpo and tested again, a line showed up after a few minutes but I don't know if it's the indent line or not. And yesterday's test has a line too but that didn't show up in the time limit. So if I still get that line tomorrow I'm going to do a frer as well, hopefully the luck of the Irish will be behind me (my mums Irish!)

Yay for thick and pink! Congratulations Tyler!

Have you got a pic hun?
Ive retested this morning, still see the line:happydance:
Going to nip to asdas when it opens to grab a frer :) xx
FX its your BFP hun, the only symtoms I have are af pains, sore bb and alot of discharge xx

hey there! 7 dpo today, AF due on March 21st! im a poas addict unfortunately so I have already had a few BFN's that i Knew would be BFN's..I have sharp twinges, pulling and pinching in my lower left abdomen they started last night and into this morning, I have some nipple tenderness and I'm hungry/thirsty ALL the time. So happy to find you ladies!

I'm due on the 22nd. My name is katie and I am a poas addict also:) I just can't help it! I have a lot of heaviness in my lower abd and cramps and twinges. My books just started feeling full today too. Praying this is the month...or I will spend my savings on pregnancy tests!!!!!

hey, Katie! welcome :) so glad to have you here! how are you feeling? I have spent more money then I will admit on hpt! I'm testing on a FRER with FMU tomorrow (12 dpo) if BFN ..which im entirely expecting AF will be here 3 days after

Have you got a pic hun?
Ive retested this morning, still see the line:happydance:
Going to nip to asdas when it opens to grab a frer :) xx
FX its your BFP hun, the only symtoms I have are af pains, sore bb and alot of discharge xx

I've got a thread in the testing section. Not much to see though to be honest! Will use a frer in the morning if my ic shows anything. I am super hopeful, I'm so ready for my rainbow!

And congratulations again on your bfp! Wishing you a h&h 9 months.

Katiebugg-- thank you! I feel alright. I am 8 dpo. I have been so bloated and gassy feeling for the last 5 days. I am getting a lot of twinges in my lower abd. My boobs also feel awesome and full and perky:) I just have the intuition that I'm preg. But nervous I am wrong! I had a chemical pregnancy in January and felt this same way. Had bfp a d then got af 5 days late:( I'm hopeful though. I love reading everyone's experiences. Best of luck to everyone:)

Good luck, Annie! Hoping it's the start for you! And good luck, Emerald! I hope your intuition is right! :)

Yay, Tyler! Congrats! Maybe the luck of the Irish will be with me. Yay!!! :)

I'm not feeling it this month. *Sigh* So, for only the third time in my life, my cycle was late last month by a few days (spotted for two before AF came, which was odd), so it's thrown me off. I'm a clockwork appearing witch type of cycle. I used opks and realized too late that I didn't start them till cd13. Anyway, I am just guessing this cycle as it's our first TTC month. I'll buckle down next month.

I've had the sensation I'm about to start my period all and a lot of discharge that started three days ago. I was tired, but now I'm not. Lol so, I just don't feel so confident this month. Feel like AF is around the corner. Two BFNs, too. Lol

Sorry! Excuse my pout/vent for the evening. I know I'm not out till the witch comes. :D

I have all the symtoms hun, I really thought af was going to come early!! My list of symtoms are
1dpo- sharp pains on right ovary, headache and tired
2dpo-same as 1dpo
3dpo-nothing
4dpo- feeling tired and headache
5dpo- alot of creamy cm, feeling tired and just feeling unwell
6dpo- af pains and alot of gas!! Also feeling super tired with creamy cm and sore bb
7dpo-same as 6dpo, negative test
8dpo- same as 6dpo, negative test
9dpo- had afew dizzy spells, tired, headache, gas, af pains and creamy cm
10dpo- feel abit sick, af pains, creamt cm, very tired, sore bb..
Took test at 10dpo and BFP!!!
Hope this helps ladies, wishing luck and tons of:dust:

Got my BFP this morning!

I was going to wait until the 19th when AF is due but I broke down and took a FRER this morning, unmistakable two lines within seconds of peeing on it! I'm going to confirm with a CB digital when I have to pee again!

BFN at 12 dpo this morning, AF expected thursday so I'm out but wishing all you ladies baby dust and Congratulations Jessmke!!!!!!!

BFN at 12 dpo this morning, AF expected thursday so I'm out but wishing all you ladies baby dust and Congratulations Jessmke!!!!!!!

You are so not out! I didn't get my BFP until 12dpo and it was so light I had to squint! You're not out until AF shows!! Keeping my FX for you!

Heading to my ObGYN now to find out what going on with me, still thinking its a chem. :(

Hey Ladies. I am a mom to 2 amazing daughters, one 9 and one 6. Hubby and I decided it was time for one more baby after all these years. Super excited. Ovulation predictor kit had me at last Monday the 10th for Ovulation. Like alot of your symptoms I have had a constant pulling in my lower abdomen. For about 3 days actually has some cramping and pains. Now I have nipple tenderness. THis is all new to me. Normally the week before AF My boobs get super sore and heavy. I have NONE of that as of yet, but I have this nipple tenderness. Almost like They were twisted or bruised.. I know Crazy right. This is an entirely new symptom for me. I have never had this in my life. Other pregnancys I had super sore Breasts just like before AF. Just strange that I am due in 6 days and No breast soreness.. Anyone else in my boat? Anyone due for AF around me, When should I test? I Don't want to test too early and see a BFN because That would depress me bigtime..

Hi Ladies, just came from the Dr's. He was so brief, wouldn't examine me because of the bleeding, and told me that I probably had a miscarriage and he sent me off with a referral for a blood test - I was literally in and out in under 10 minutes, my parking was even FREE!

I went to get it done immediately and will have the results tomorrow.

I think I'm out for now and he told me that if he's right I have to go back to "clean me out" - kinda scary sounding. Also, he wants us to wait 3 cycles until we start trying again.

Thanks again ladies. I'll let you all know when I hear from him tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->