AF due 21st March.. anyone wanna be tww buddies?

AF is due for me on the 22nd. I love the idea of testing everyday (if you could afford it, hahaha...those tests are so darn expensive). That would at least put my mind at ease every day. I'm only 6DPO though, so gonna wait until at least 10 DPO....that is if I can wait.

Get Internet Cheapies - just look up "Wondfo" on Amazon, I got mine there super cheap!!

aF due on the 21.... We Will see! Hate the wait!!!
Today mild cramping, lower back pain and went for a hike and got dizzy!!!
No CM .... No boob pain... :)
Not getting to excited!!! :p

My period is due March 22nd. Hate the wait! I feel so bloated with random pressure and twingy/cramps.

AF is due for me on the 22nd. I love the idea of testing everyday (if you could afford it, hahaha...those tests are so darn expensive). That would at least put my mind at ease every day. I'm only 6DPO though, so gonna wait until at least 10 DPO....that is if I can wait.

I finally ordered the amazon cheapies this time around! I can't even imagine how much I peed down the drain last month:) I don't know why I feel the need to test 3 times a day....I'm so impatient

I finally ordered the amazon cheapies this time around! I can't even imagine how much I peed down the drain last month:) I don't know why I feel the need to test 3 times a day....I'm so impatient

You sound just like me, this month I've wasted easily $40 already and I'm only 11dpo!

AF is the 20/21ish here. I've already wasted one (BFN) test and am trying to hold out till later, maybe Sunday but it's so hard. *sigh* Bought another pack of FRERs cause one broke, so I've already spent too much too. Lol

I'm due 22/23rd and have had sore bbs since ov and they seem to be getting worse. Yay for being uncomfortable!! Really hoping it's a good sign. Will be testing on Sunday when I'll be 8dpo

Done 2 tests today, first one was a BFN, but this evenings test im sure I see a super faint line!! Ive posted pic on pregnancy test section.. what do you guys think? Line eye or BFP xx

Hiya everyone :flower:
AF due on 21st March, so im only 2dpo at the minute, getting afew symtoms already.
Getting period like cramps, lots of milky cm, right ovary pain and feeling exhausted all the time!! Anyone else at the same dpo that has been getting symtoms? Xx

AF is due March 21st for me as well! I am 5DPO! Creamy CM is the only symptom I have!

Done 2 tests today, first one was a BFN, but this evenings test im sure I see a super faint line!! Ive posted pic on pregnancy test section.. what do you guys think? Line eye or BFP xx

Hard to see here, but definitely test with FMU tomorrow! So excited! FX!!

hey there! 7 dpo today, AF due on March 21st! im a poas addict unfortunately so I have already had a few BFN's that i Knew would be BFN's..I have sharp twinges, pulling and pinching in my lower left abdomen they started last night and into this morning, I have some nipple tenderness and I'm hungry/thirsty ALL the time. So happy to find you ladies!

I'm due on the 22nd. My name is katie and I am a poas addict also:) I just can't help it! I have a lot of heaviness in my lower abd and cramps and twinges. My books just started feeling full today too. Praying this is the month...or I will spend my savings on pregnancy tests!!!!!

I feel like I see something, but my line eye is pretty bad right now lol--but I swear I see something. Test in the morning and let us know!

Done a test this morning, I think I see something faint but not sure x

Ladies, I caved and tested again this morning with a FRER… do you see the line? Or am I dreaming?

https://i62.tinypic.com/2zgg0if.jpg

I only see it on the computer when i back up a bit and I see it well in person. WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Oh, Tyler, I hope it is! I hope it's the start of your BFP! But it's still early, so plenty of time to get stronger! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->