AF due 21st March.. anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Thanks, Tyler. Those are nice symptoms. :) I am hoping I get them, too. But still just pressure/AF like tingles and lots of discharge--from EWCM to cloudy. But, other than that, nothing. Lol I am starving, but that could be normal. Haha. We will see.

Wifey--(hugs) I'm sorry you're going through that. I went through 3 miscarriages (one chemical) before getting my son, so I know how doctors can be kind of quick, sorry, we will call later kind of cold. I'm sorry you're going through that. <3

Welcome, Jamie! I may be around there. Originally thought the 20/21, but it could be closer to the 23rd, as I didn't calculate everything correctly.

Down to this last 6 days of waiting and I wanna pull my hair out. Lord the waiting is so hard. I am staying optamistic but its really hard. Every little think I want to believe is a pregnancy symptom but my head keeps telling me now to get my hopes up. So my nipples are still sore and the odd thing is, Now only 6 days out from AF I normally get breast soreness. I have none. I am hoping the lack of is a sign in the positive direction. Still super tender and pulling in my lower abdomen.. I have a physical next Wed at the Dr's and I want to have that opportunity to have confirming bloodwork because I want to tell her I am Pregnant so bad! Keeping the faith an hanging on ; )

Hey, Jamie! I'm still waiting. I think my AF date is really 22/23, as I miscalculated due to 28 days in Feb. My mind had a small lapse, so we are in it together. Still not really any definite symptoms. Still insanely hungry and tired off and on, but nothing major. No sore boobies on this end. And I can't tell if they're veiny or not, as I'm vampire pale. Lol

How's everyone?

Wifey, checking on you. (Hugs)

Annie-- I looked over at your test thread. Looks promising! Any updates?

Ladies, I have an update!

First off I just want to thank you all for your comments, concern, and kind words. The support I have received from BnB has really blown me away. It is so nice to have this community where we can all come together and support one another.

So, it's a Chemical Pregnancy that I had. My levels are so low that there is no need for a D&C and everything will get on track itself. I am relieved to finally know what has happened and we will continue to TTC!

Babydust to all & major congrats to those who got their BFP!

Thanks again ladies!

Wifey I'm so sorry. :hugs: I know how bad it is to go from the excitement of a bfp to the disappointment of a mc. Hopefully your sticky bfp won't be too far away.

GG no news here, I am feeling awful though (lower backache and stomachache) so really hoping that baby is snuggling in. Could be AF coming early though. Will update if I see anything more than a squinter. I'm also due this weekend so not counting myself out until Friday.

Wifey--I am sorry, sweetie. (Hugs) I, too, know the sadness of a BFP to a BFN. You should be able to TTC right away, so I hoping for your sticky bean.

Annie--Crossing my fingers for you! I have yet to test, too, since my last one. I decided to wait to see if AF shows on Saturday. If not, I may test then. But I'm SO nervous and hate that disappointment. Lol

GG- Thank you for all your support so you are hanging right here with me until the Weekend. Gosh.. Don't you wish we could just know right away whether it happened or not. My Husband keeps asking me how I am feeling and its driving me crazy. I certainly don't wanna disappoint him but I don't wanna give false hope either : )

Wifey I had a chemical pregnancy a while back and I didn't even know I was prego until I was losing it : ( So I cannot imagine the disappointment of a positive test and then this. I am praying for a quick conception and perfect sticky bean for you : )

Annie- Guess your on the weekend shift too. Glad I am not waiting alone...

Hi. I think AF is due on the 21st, but I'm so confused. I checked 3 different ovulation calculators and they all have me O'ing on different days. I got my last positive OPK on the 7th, so I'm assuming I O'd on the 8th but I guess it could be later. So not sure if I'm 10DPO or less. So frustrating. I'll just keep POAS until AF comes. GL to everyone.

Jamie--yep, the weekend shift. Lol I had terrible AF pressure Sunday, like she was coming. Then nothing. Still just lots of CM. And gas. But I'm trying not to look too much into it. :D Yes, the false hope! Getting that BFN is so disappointing.

Dojen--good luck! Let's us know. I am not sure when I ovulated either this last cycle. And then I calculated my dates wrong. So, I'm this weekend too. I have resisted poas this week. Trying to wait till Saturday. Trying. Lol

I tested on a FRER and there's a line! Trying not to get too excited until I see it on a digi. Not sure when to test though. Don't know if I can hold out until the weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 7
I tested on a FRER and there's a line! Trying not to get too excited until I see it on a digi. Not sure when to test though. Don't know if I can hold out until the weekend!

I see it!!!

Yay Annie, I see it too. I would wait until maybe you are officially late to get that good reading on the digital. I have heard they are way more sensitive and you really need to be late for them to give you that big PREGNANT you need to see.. : ) Cannot wait to see that picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->