AF due 8/6.. any buddies?

kytti

Reaction score
I'm fairly new here so was just wondering if anyone else is due for the :witch: on or around 8/6? I'll probably break down and test by 8/3 if no spotting. Month before last I had spotting at 11 DPO and this month it was at 10 DPO. :growlmad: AF's dog Spot is VERY annoying! :sulk:

A little quick intro about me. I'm a SAHM w/a little girl who will be 3 in August. I'm earning my masters online in Early Childhood Education. We began TTC in May so this is month 3 for us. It only took us 2 months for #1 so the OPK'ing is wearing me down. :nope:

This month I O'd late (today-ish) and I am CD 16. We did a lot of BD early on so I'm afraid we missed our peak time. We'll get in another BD tonight just to see I guess. Last month we BD'd way too much too early so when it came time for the big O DH had nothing left, practically. I think that is what caused the :bfn: last month and it happened yet again this month.... because I was expecting O earlier. UGH! We'll see I guess.

This month I am doing OPKs, temping, prenatals, SMEP, and preseed. Although I think we started SMEP way too early. I won't be starting it until at least CD 10 next month since apparently my egg is being LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! :coffee:

Good luck to everyone testing soon or in the BD mode! Hope all of you catch your eggies!

:dust:

Hello there, this is Ana. AF is due on August 02, sending heaps of baby dust your way. :dust:

Hey I'm due around the 7th so close enough, I hate this waiting game but I'm trying not to think about it. I usually get brown spotting about a week or so afterov which is very anoying so I don't buy and test just wait and see if the witch shows up . I too am trying to do more after as I usuall just try before and on the day but it hasn't happened yet so might have to try doing it everyday all month, that's sure to work

Fragile - Adorable picture! Tons of baby dust for you!

Kristy - My temps have been up the past two days so I'm pretty sure the egg has set sail. Even if we tried a BD tonight (which DH says he physically is done for now) I am not sure the swimmers would make it in time. I've heard several women get pregnant before their positive OPK so I will pray it's the case for me. If not, we will start BD'ing closer to CD 11 next month and not waste all our energy too early!

Fragile - Adorable picture! Tons of baby dust for you!

Kristy - My temps have been up the past two days so I'm pretty sure the egg has set sail. Even if we tried a BD tonight (which DH says he physically is done for now) I am not sure the swimmers would make it in time. I've heard several women get pregnant before their positive OPK so I will pray it's the case for me. If not, we will start BD'ing closer to CD 11 next month and not waste all our energy too early!

Thank you, hun.

I have never used OPKs in my life. :nope: I Ovulate on CD15 - I know because I get Ovulation pain.

I've had the O pains a few days now. They seem to be going away though. I'm clueless this month. :(

My af is due on the 7th so pretty close! My dh and I have been trying for not too long - this is our third cycle but the waiting just kills me.

I used opk last month and this month but ihavent been temping. I tested positive on the 21st so i am guessing I am only 3dpo.

I will probably only be able to hold off testing until the 5th.

My cycles are right at 28 days. The past two months I O'd right around CD 14 so I guess it happened a little later this month, I'm still unsure as my temps simply don't add up to my OPK. We are following the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) so we started the BD at CD 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, and 16 with a huge temp shift between CD 14-15 and a positive OPK at CD 16. Today is CD 17 and I'm counting myself 1 DPO even though I could be 2 DPO. If DH is in any way feeling "up to it" we might try once more tonight just in case the egg did get released late or is still around!

Hey MarineLady! Looks like we're almost cycle buddies then. If I don't see spotting by 8/3 I will probably test since I am a self proclaimed POAS addict!!!!

Hey Kytti! Yup, knowing me I am sure I will poas on the third since I say I will hold off until the 5th but its very doubtful. This seems to be the longest tww yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->