• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Af due around Jan 23rd who’s counting down the days with me?

BDLKCRZY

Reaction score
Currently on cycle day 17 with negative OPKS.
First time using them and I heard they don’t work for everyone but couldn’t hurt to try. Anyone due for AF around or the same as me? Maybe we can all over analyze and obsess about our symptoms this month lol

Yeah, going to try to. Last month was our first month trying and I was a little overzealous with the amount of testing before. We'll see if I can hold out though, haha.

Yeah, going to try to. Last month was our first month trying and I was a little overzealous with the amount of testing before. We'll see if I can hold out though, haha.
Oh I understand! This is our first month trying and I’m trying not to obsess over it too much but it’s hard to contain the excitement.... so I’m pretty sure I’ll be with you on the 17th testing early ‍♀️ I have no will power and idc lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->