AF due imminently!!!! Buddies wanted

Dragonorchid

Reaction score
Hi AF is just about to show her ugly head and I expect to have CD1 on the Wednesday this week. I have had a long 38 day cycle this month but anyone who is around this time and wants to start the ttc journey afresh with me would be most welcome.

Before AF comes though Im just going to pull up a chair at the bar and have a non alcoholic cocktail for hte journey..... drinks anyone?:dohh:

Hi :)

Me and OH have just decieded to start TTC No 2. I am also due any day now I am sure, though my AF is always unpredictable so its hard to know.

I am on day 33 of my cycle.

Not sure if you mind a having me as a buddy x

I am on CD3 of my 3rd cycle of trying, it would be great to have a couple buddies. I feel like talking about it with Hubby kind of stresses him out. So this would be great. I had a longer than usual cycle this last month too. It was 36 days. Usually, I'm around 30 days or so. So, of course I thought I was preggers, but no.

This month I am going to try OPK's, what about you ladies?
I am also going to try the BBT thing as well.

My AF is due tomorrow, 31 day cycle.. Looking for buddies and thinking of starting opks? Been trying for agesss (feels like forever) mmc 13th April, 2nd time lucky?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->