AF due March 19th!! Anyone wanna wait with me??

well boo! For all these AF's showing up! Like rockstar said tho its not over until AF shows up! SO keeping my fingers crossed for everyone. I am feeling pretty normal. I probably wont take another test until Friday, the BFN's discourage me. Lol.! sjab itll happen! I know it sucks to try and keep getting the BFN. Are you using OPK or tracking? I can basically tell 100% when I ovulated. I think our problem this month was my husband was having trouble getting off. I think it's the pressure. Hes a bit nervous and with this being our first month really TRYING I think it freaked him out. Lol. Anyone else's DH get performance anxiety when they know your "trying"?

Hello! Happy Monday! Anyone get any BFPs over the weekend? I have felt pretty normal. Which I guess is a symptom because I usually have RAGING pms symptoms but I haven't really had any. Ive had some discharge but that could really be anything. I took a test this morning BFN. So I guess we shall see what happens later on in the week.

HI guys! I did! Wanted to spread some positive! I tested on Sunday at 10dpo and got my first positive! I will be testing again either tonight or tomorrow for it to get darker!! Baby dust to everyone!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 30
LRodriguez - I know it will happen but wasn't super excited about trying this next month because my due date would be RIGHT at Christmas time. I use OPK's and temping so I am usually able to confirm O but this past month I didn't temp as we were busy and out of town with weird work schedules. Strangely enough, DH did have some performance anxiety this month also and he said it was due to seeing my OPK in the trash and knowing the pressue was on - lol. We were able to BD like 3 days before O and the day of O so I definitely still had a good chance!

I'm hoping I can find a good group to join for the next month. All you ladies keep me sane!

BSelck24 CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

bselck CONGRATULATIONS!!!
So excited for you and your BFP!!!!

I could use the baby dust! lol.

Sjab.. I don't know if we are going to try next month. I know it sounds crazy but I really DONT want a Christmas baby. my sons birthday is two weeks after Christmas and he hates it. So I don't know that I really want a Christmas baby. lol. I know that after we get back to trying I wont talk about everything so much. Me talking about ovulating and all that got into my Dh head. lol And youre always welcome to message me or come back here and chit chat. Im going to keep this one going at least until I get either my BFP or AF this month.

LRodriguez - thanks! ..and I feel the same way about a Christmas baby. My husband says it makes no difference but I feel like it does. Part of me wants to not try this month but he is against putting things on hold for a 'silly reason' as he calls it.

LRodriguez - I know it will happen but wasn't super excited about trying this next month because my due date would be RIGHT at Christmas time. I use OPK's and temping so I am usually able to confirm O but this past month I didn't temp as we were busy and out of town with weird work schedules. Strangely enough, DH did have some performance anxiety this month also and he said it was due to seeing my OPK in the trash and knowing the pressue was on - lol. We were able to BD like 3 days before O and the day of O so I definitely still had a good chance!

I'm hoping I can find a good group to join for the next month. All you ladies keep me sane!

Sjab- you DEFINITELY still have a chance! I just read a thread where they were trying for a girl so they only BD 8, 6, and 4 days BEFORE O and they got their BFP! Our poor hubbys do feel the pressure because we need them so much in this process! Lol

bselck CONGRATULATIONS!!!
So excited for you and your BFP!!!!

I could use the baby dust! lol.

Sjab.. I don't know if we are going to try next month. I know it sounds crazy but I really DONT want a Christmas baby. my sons birthday is two weeks after Christmas and he hates it. So I don't know that I really want a Christmas baby. lol. I know that after we get back to trying I wont talk about everything so much. Me talking about ovulating and all that got into my Dh head. lol And youre always welcome to message me or come back here and chit chat. Im going to keep this one going at least until I get either my BFP or AF this month.

LRodriguez- I totally understand about not wanting a Christmas baby- my sons bday is Jan 2nd and every gift he got thinner was a shared Christmas/bday gift. But at the same time what if that was your month for your BFP!! Ahh so hard to tell lol

Thanks for supporting me ladies! Good luck to u all!!

It will happen im no time. Im discouraged right now. Af does not ahow tonthe 19th. But all bfn. Good luck

Anyone loosing their minds yet?? Ugh I'm so ready for it to just at least be like next Tuesday! Anyone having any new symptoms? So far nothing for me :( I was really hoping to at least get some implantation signs. I really hope to see a BFP this month and I am trying to stay positive but I have this feeling in my gut that Im not pregnant. bluhhh

I understand Im trying really hard to wait until af is at least a few days late to test and she isnt even due until this saturday or sunday. I have been really tired,dry mouth, peeing a lot (but ive been drinking more water since my throat has been so dry, irritability, and my nipples hurt like hell with a bit of boobie soreness. All of which are good signs for pregnancy but also pms so im trying to not to read to deep into them. Good luck

Id like to join this thread... Although I don't really know my cycle days because I had the Nexplanon removed on March 2nd so my Fiance and I can try to have a baby... I haven't had any signs of AF coming back yet but I know that can take awhile to return... Ive never been on a regular cycle... Always irregular... But we DTD that same night as well as days before and on the7th, 8th, 12th and 13th this month and on the 9th, 10th and 11th I had brownish pinkish discharge and cramping well more of a pulling sensation those days and the 11th it had stopped. Well I have done a a couple HPT both negative but I didn't start using opks til the end of last week and just stopped since I have no idea when my cycle will return... But the last few days ive had this weird almost like butterflies in my tummy as well as the slight cramping/pulling sensation... and I have no idea what to think.... did do an opk today just for the hell to see if maybe I would get something like a line so I wouldn't waste my last HPT but just a barely visible line.... Any ideas???

Hello.

i would like to join this thread. my AF is due on 20thMarch. Currently 11dpo. tested yesterday but only BFN. bummer. no noticeable symptoms yet but i do feel cramping as if AF is coming. boobs slightly tender but not so much.

had blighted ovum las January and this is our first time TTC since. this cycle doctor prescribed clomid + metformin and injection to help me ovulate.

Last night i dreamt that i had a BFP but i didnt test today. will do another one tomorrow first thing in the morning and really hoping for a positive.

Fingers crossed!! anyone else have BFP?

Hi ladies.....big congrats bselk!!! That's fab news!!!
I tested this morning, Bfn, Af is due tomorrow, no symptoms for 3 days now, no Af symptoms either....we shall see, baby dust to you all....xxx

Well AF showed up for me. And two days early at that! What a bummer! So heres to the start of a new cycle! BOOO. Anyone else get any BFP or AF??

Hi ladies

I feel pretty rubbish atm. AF due sat/sun and am getting some cramping. Not feeling very confident and desperately trying not to poas. I can't stand the thought of a bfn so would rather just see of AF arrives.

Fx'd for you all. X

One day late for me. .. feels like af is going to show any minute though

One day late for me today, still no pms or pregnancy symptoms and a yesterday Bfn:/

Did you test?

I tested at 11dpo and it was neg. I am now 16dpo. I ran out of tests, so if she doesn't come by tomorrow I think I go to the store. I feel really crampy. Actually I feel like I have my period minus the blood (if that makes sense haha)
With my luck, I'll go to the store, spend $on tests and she'll show 5 mins later.... it has happened before

Did you test?

I tested at 11dpo and it was neg. I am now 16dpo. I ran out of tests, so if she doesn't come by tomorrow I think I go to the store. I feel really crampy. Actually I feel like I have my period minus the blood (if that makes sense haha)
With my luck, I'll go to the store, spend $on tests and she'll show 5 mins later.... it has happened before

Same happened last month instead I was at the doctors. They were going to do the hcg, and then a few mins later it showed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->