• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF Due Sunday Anyone? 16/05/10

4magpies

TTC #2 IVF
Reaction score
Hey girls...

We arent TTC at the mo but we are NTNP.

We are going to start TTC after my lap & when we have moved into our new house so at the begining of june. I will be using a persona as a fertility monitor (couldnt afford CBFM).

I finished my pill last month and had an AF that started on 18th April.

I usually have 28ish day cycles (on and off the pill).

I usually have really sore boobs at this point in my cycle but I dont. I dont really have any symptoms. But I dont feel like AF is coming.

Is anyone having no symptoms at all? Could it of been possible that I ovulated later than "normal"? We dtd with the pull out method over what I thought I was my fertile period then dtd with him doing "it" in me from CD21.

Anyone any thoughts on this.

Would a preg test show positive on wed if I had ovulated late (if my AF is late that is?!)?

I have an operation on thursday and would really need to cancel it if I am pregnant as its a Lap!!

Cheers in advance for you replys.

Becca
xxx

Oh & just to add. My op is for suspected endo and a cyst on my left ovary.

I havent had any endo symptoms this cycle which is odd. My cyst has had the odd twinge though.

This is what my op is for.

Is not endo symptoms a symptom? Does anyone else have endo?

xxx

Hello I have endo have had it since 89 have had 2 lap found out that one of my tubes is blocked and I have never experience pregnancy I'm 35 and I want to experience this so bad. If you are pregnant you will have to cancel surgery they also do a pregnancy test the day of surgery I wish you the best of luck

Hello I have endo have had it since 89 have had 2 lap found out that one of my tubes is blocked and I have never experience pregnancy I'm 35 and I want to experience this so bad. If you are pregnant you will have to cancel surgery they also do a pregnancy test the day of surgery I wish you the best of luck

I know I would have to cancel it. I will update on what happens when I know.

I didnt know they did a test on the day. Thanks for that bit of information.

xxxx:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->