Af due today anyone with me????

Ayates

Reaction score
ok so af is due today but had bfn yesterday none of the tests were dont with fmu though has anybody ever had a bfn then a late bfp after af never showed???? holding on to all positive thoughts this month :wacko:

Hiya, sorry, I can't help you with your question but today is my last day of being due af, from 13th-15th so just wanted to say that you're not alone in hoping that af doesn't come today!

well i have saved my fmu lol and will be testing later would be lovely to get a bfp just before xmas but feel like im clutching at straws :cry:

No af for me yet either but got a bfn this morning so don't know what to think, hope you get a bfp soon

im due tomorrow had brown spotting when wiped on and of 11dpo temp dip then back up again now so fx for us all :happydance: xx

I never get a bfp till about 4 days after af is due. as long as she doesn't show up it could be a bfp. Sometimes it just takes longer for the egg to implant and the levels to build up.

I'm not due til Thursday but sure AF is on her way today - raging headache, on & off cramps, V.emotional. BFN this morning. Feels like it's going to be the worst AF in years....pass me the chocolate.

Keeping fingers crossed for you all! xx

Hey!! I am in the exact same boat. AF due today but nothing but a BFN.. Im clutching at those straws with you lol

fx'd for you :dust:

Same here! Af due either today or tomorrow and bfn this morning. I'm scared to go to the looking today!!!

I know what you mean!! I felt like she had come all morning cause I had heaps of CM (TMI) but nothing not even a spot!! Fx'd that you get your BFP

well i was bfn so not sure whts going on im just going to wait it out because these testes are expensive lol plus i think what the hell sure id like to know but it passes more time if i am and dont know so fingers xed for all us girlies on this thread! xxx

af was due today, but hasnt showed up either. bfn yesterday but still keeping my fingers crossed that af stays away. good luck ladies :) x

Good luck everyone!!!
AF was due for me yesterday and I had a BFN on Sunday (13dpo), so I'm in the same boat!
She still isn't here yet, so all fingers crossed. :)

ok so af is due today but had bfn yesterday none of the tests were dont with fmu though has anybody ever had a bfn then a late bfp after af never showed???? holding on to all positive thoughts this month :wacko:

I'm right there with you! I had a BFN on Sunday but have not tested since.. Hoping that AF stays away!!

AF is due for me today too. I just quit my BCP at the end of July. First cycle was 26, the last 2 were 27. I have been having lower left abdomen pain for a couple days. I took a hot but bfn.. I'm just waiting now. This lower pain dwells different than at cramps. Anyone else experience that? Good luck to you all!

AF is due for me today too. I just quit my BCP at the end of July. First cycle was 26, the last 2 were 27. I have been having lower left abdomen pain for a couple days. I took a hot but bfn.. I'm just waiting now. This lower pain dwells different than at cramps. Anyone else experience that? Good luck to you all!

Sorry auto correct on my phone changes my words. * lower pains feel different than my normal AF cramps.

well still no af tested yesterday still bfn got doctors today so will talk to him about it not sure if its due to the biopsy i had taken from my cervix would affect my cycle but they tell you at the hospital it shouldnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->