AF due today - but BBT still increasing?

motp

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! This is my first EVER post! So this is my first month charting and 2nd month TTC. My preovulation temps were just below 97.0F and my luteal phase temps jumped into the mid 97s... crept up and stayed a couple days at 97.9. AF was supposed to start today - but yesterday and todays temps were even higher at 98.1 and 98.2. Does your temp usually drop back toward preovulation temps a couple days before AF?

Oh I figured out how to attach the chart - that should help. Any input is appreciated. I'm totally new to this. I am resisting POAS early because - well I guess I enjoy the suspense? Not sure why... If i'm still w/o AF by friday I will definitely test...

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 72
Your chart looks good! How many dpo are you? Forgot to count when i was looking at your chart.

If you are on the day AF is due or past it, a test would be 99% accurate! The high temps are a good sign.

Thanks for responding! Well today is 15 DPO! This is my first month charting so I'm not sure if the temps are "normal" for me or not, and I never really kept strict track of my period before - but I know I was very regular - pretty much every 4th week by mid week or so I was starting my period. I'd say my cycles are about 28 days usually.

I was looking at some sample BBT charts online and it seems like temps tend to drop a day or two before AF arrives. Mine has been climbing for the 2 days and AF is due today (or maybe yesterday) so maybe this is it! I don't really feel any strange symptoms that I read about - metal taste in the mouth or those things. A little big of lotiony/milky CM yesterday and today, but again, since I never really paid attention before, I'm not sure if that's "normal" for me....

Oh and one more question - at 8 and 10DPO there was a dip in my BBT - 0.2 and 0.3 degrees F... is that enough to possibly be an implantation dip? How big of a drop in temp is usually enough?

Kudos to you for your non-testing willpower! Hope you get happy news at the end of the week!

motp, can I PLEASE have some of your willpower! Haha! I'd love my chart to look like yours. Last month was my first month charting, and I saw a sharp drop (below coverline) the day before AF arrived. Other charts on FF seem to do that too. Pee on something already!! :happydance: lol

FXd for you!!!

lol - thanks! I actually tested last month at 3 days before AF was due and got a negative. but then I read the details on the package that basically listed the accuracy of the test before AF was due and I just felt like I had wasted a test. So I decided not to test early again... of course this is only the next month.

But it seems I've just shifted my focus to the BBT chart! LOL - so if anyone has any input about the rising BBT right before AF or, the slight dip I'd appreciate any input!

motp, can I PLEASE have some of your willpower! Haha! I'd love my chart to look like yours. Last month was my first month charting, and I saw a sharp drop (below coverline) the day before AF arrived. Other charts on FF seem to do that too. Pee on something already!! :happydance: lol

FXd for you!!!

LOL! I will report back as soon as I do! Right now I'm thinking I'll pee on something on Thursday or Friday. At that point AF will will DEFINITELY be late. Right now I'm just kind of speculating. I think I also want to avoid wasting money on HPTs that might not be giving me accurate info. Of course I hear they are sold at dollar stores as well... LOL.

if you have 18 high temps above th coverline you're pregnant (as longh as you accurate before and even more sure if no AF! gooc luck and let us know!
i'm going to test on sat (first month using cbfm!)

if you have 18 high temps above th coverline you're pregnant (as longh as you accurate before and even more sure if no AF! gooc luck and let us know!
i'm going to test on sat (first month using cbfm!)

Good luck to you too! so 3 more days until 18 I guess!

Currently TTC and my chart is confusing me. My cycle was suppose start today according to Fertility Friend but my BBT increased by .4 degrees instead. I use two other apps as well. Glow and My Calendar. Can anyone look at the following pictures and tell me what you think please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-35.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-39.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-56.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-45-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-45-13.jpg