Af due today or 2moro.. but i do not feel it coming!!

dream2reality

Reaction score
Usually i feel all PMS symptoms before i get my period, like 1 week to days before getting AF i have sore nipples, i feel moody, depressed, upset.. and the list goes on lol!! But for some strange reason i honestly havnt had any PMS symptoms and im due on for AF today or tomorrow! Since last year in October i have been having spot on 35/36 day cycles. I was very irregular with cycles before this..... my question is, could i possibly be pregnant koz im feeling zero PMS symptoms? Xo

It's hard to say, I had PMS symptoms and was sure AF was coming but instead I was pregnant. The only way to know is to do a test really.

i have been testing lately and all BFN!! im only a few days late, going by my 35 day cycles since october last year.. so im still holding onto hope xo

It's possible! I'm happy to wait with you because I should have had af visit yesterday to tomorrow at the very latest. I do have some slight cramping every now and then but it's different than usual. Unfortunately all my tests have been BFN also. Good luck to you!

yess bonnie.. lets wait together! and update each other on the outcome! im hoping we get our bfp's!! i have read online that some women can get a bfp like a week after AF would have been due.. so fingers crossed for us! i have had slight bits of nausea.. but im having so little of it that i wouldnt even call it a symptom.. i did have some cramping yesterday, and usually when i get cramps i go on to get my period, but nothing yet! i do feel more tired lately.. n i was craving sweet food the other day hahaha... xx

Anything could be a symptom!! If af doesn't show up by tomorrow morning I am going to consider myself preggo, even if I still get a BFN. I have literally never been three days late before. I hope we both get BFPs soon!!! When was AF officially due for you??

I really wanna see if you two are pregnant ^^ FX you both are. <3
I am 10 dpo now and I am having zero symptoms too.. ^^ hope it's a good thing.

Anything new?

For me, STILL no AF. Now I'm really convinced it's the real deal, except my test this morning was a BFN. I will try again tomorrow morning with a more expensive digital test (as if that makes a difference).

I've had mild cramps for three days on and off, lots of watery cm, and last night I thought I was going to throw up very suddenly, but then it went away.

How's it going with you guys?

Anything new?

For me, STILL no AF. Now I'm really convinced it's the real deal, except my test this morning was a BFN. I will try again tomorrow morning with a more expensive digital test (as if that makes a difference).

I've had mild cramps for three days on and off, lots of watery cm, and last night I thought I was going to throw up very suddenly, but then it went away.

How's it going with you guys?

Sounds promising. ^^ hope you get your bfp soon. I have more days till AF is due but doesn't feel like it.

hey bonnie.. nothing new here, i havnt been testing lately.. and i still have no sign of AF coming! my AF was officially due 9th of march, going by my 35 day cycles that i have had for the past 5 months! so im hoping i am pregnant too xx keep us updated on your outcome babe

You should test!!!! Let me know! I have bee testing every morning. This morning still bfn, still feel like I'm pregnant. I called my doc to see what she thinks I should do.

Keep me updated too!!

hey bonnie.. nothing new here, i havnt been testing lately.. and i still have no sign of AF coming! my AF was officially due 9th of march, going by my 35 day cycles that i have had for the past 5 months! so im hoping i am pregnant too xx keep us updated on your outcome babe

That sounds like you are ^^ you should def text again ^^ bet it'll be a bfp ^^

You should test!!!! Let me know! I have bee testing every morning. This morning still bfn, still feel like I'm pregnant. I called my doc to see what she thinks I should do.

Keep me updated too!!

What did your doc say? Sometimes it takes a while to show up. Let's hope you get to see your bfp soon.^^

Doc is going to call me on Monday I guess. I would think she'd want to do a blood test but we will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->