AF due tomorrow 8th, whos joining me in the wait this week?

angel4eva

Reaction score
I'm convinced I'm pregnant, I have such a strong gut feeling I am, and will be so shocked if I'm not.

Have had several symptoms, tiredness, nausea, slightly sensitive to smells, and have a cold etc, apart from sore boobs.

Who's joining me in the waiting game?

I took a test again yesterday and was bfn.

I remember with my 1st child I didn't get a bfn until 2 days after AF was due.

With my 2nd child I got a bfp super early, and dates didn't add up and sadly there were serious complications and we lost our boy.

I'm taking it as a good sign that test is still neg (fingers crossed) suppose comparing it with the 1st one.

Not out yet!

Will test tomorrow or even tonight 🙂

I'm with you! AF due tomorrow for me too. Keep having ghost cramps but could also be gas (tmi sorry!). Everything I keep reading says you just don't know for sure until :witch: shows her ugly face!

Good luck to you! I tested at 9DPO with BFN. Then again at 11DPO and BFN again. Then I was out of tests so I had to stop obsessing so much!!

Af is due on the 9th!
Like you I'm convinced I am!
Baby dust to you all!!
Cramps today and felt nauseous for a few days! xx

I'm due Thursday 10th but normally spot day before but not hopeful as been trying for my 2nd for over 7 yrs and when I have got pregnant I miscarry before 5 weeks

altho new to me my boobs have gotten bigger and heavier and both armpit areas hurt and today I keep smelling something like raw parsnips and don't have any in the house

don't want to waste tests so waiting

I just have and a bfn, not sure how I feel tbh, I'm full of cold so feel pretty rubbish anyway. I opened the fridge door last night and didn't like the smell which I thought was a good sign.

I have period pain cramps which feel a little different to normal.....I think....I hope!

Will see what happens and test again tomorrow.

Anyone else?

AF due today, BFN this morning :( Will wait to see when AF arrives

BFN and now spotting - it's not looking good..

I've had tingly boobs and twinges all week, I never get that before a period. As someone else said the body can be cruel :(

Good luck to everyone else xx

Can I join you guys? Due tomorrow, had what I think was a very very positive Sunday but keep feeling like AF is going to turn up. I have seriously sore boobs, mild cramps that come and go, and very light headed.

I've just got home, waited all day to go, so could test when got home, another bfn but I did have some discharge, and dull backache earlier, other then that nothing. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

I'm with the rest of you! AF due today, no sign yet, but a BFN on my test this morning. I had a crazy month with fever, sharp pains, nausea, sniffles, and generally feeling crappy.

It would be pretty disappointing to suffer all that for a BFN in the end. Guess we will have to see. :dohh:

Good luck to all of you!! Keep us posted!

Can I join you guys? Due tomorrow, had what I think was a very very positive Sunday but keep feeling like AF is going to turn up. I have seriously sore boobs, mild cramps that come and go, and very light headed.

Welcome! Good luck!

I brought some cheap ones off the net cause I'm spending a fortune on tests. Slightly obsessed to be honest.

Sounds strange but slight cramps, and any other month of not ttc I would say yeah they are AF pains, but I feel they are different from the norm.

Do you think your imagining symptoms? I'm so scared I have been, my boobs don't hurt!

My boobs are so sore today, had cramps yesterday and was convinced AF was going to show. Had lower backache today and totally emotionally. Also fell asleep for 1 1/2 hrs as felt shattered. Fingers crossed everyone

I brought some cheap ones off the net cause I'm spending a fortune on tests. Slightly obsessed to be honest.

Sounds strange but slight cramps, and any other month of not ttc I would say yeah they are AF pains, but I feel they are different from the norm.

Do you think your imagining symptoms? I'm so scared I have been, my boobs don't hurt!

Omg yes! I bought some from Amazon, like $11 for a million tests so I can obsess as much as I need to.

I am constantly thinking that I'm imagining symptoms, but then I'm usually SO regular and so far no AF today! But then I think about the BFN and I get sad, and then I think about not having AF yet and I get happy!

It's nice to have some other ladies to talk to about this craziness.

Bfn this morning, but af not due until tomorrow, tummy feels 'heavy' and achy and I'm more breathless than usual, not tired though, more energy!! xx

Ugh, cramps. I feel AF coming. I'm out this month! Good luck to the rest of you! I'm going to have a glass of wine. :wine: :bunny:

Hope the rest of you don't have another 2WW next month!! Keep us posted!

Ugh, cramps. I feel AF coming. I'm out this month! Good luck to the rest of you! I'm going to have a glass of wine. :wine: :bunny:

Hope the rest of you don't have another 2WW next month!! Keep us posted!

I wouldn't say your out until AF arrives. I feel like that too but staying positive!

I took another last night and still bfn, will test again shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->