AF due tomorrow 8th, whos joining me in the wait this week?

It was the receptionist I spoke to and she seemed to tell me with such delight! 🙄 so never got to find out, but can imagine they would just say wait and see what next one is like.

Doesn't explain nauseas and metallic taste!

Whole thing this month has given me a headache, now what I have to remember is I'm not pregnant and I'm on day 8 already!

Any news yet bonniebeams?

Yes actually. I had to call and beg a nurse to tell me results but they were apparently negative. Still no af, though I did have some brown spotting last night and this morning....

So I don't know. If it's all negative it worries me that something else bad is going on because I still have crazy bloating, gas, mild cramping and the urge to pee a lot... So the nurse told me if I still don't see AF in a couple weeks to come back. :-/

Sounds promising! Keeping everything crossed for you. Keep us updated 😀

I went to my primary care doc today and had a pee test to rule out infection. Turns out I DO have a UTI but they said Hagar would not delay my period. SO the wait continues. Picking up some antibiotics today. What a month! How are you doing??

AF showed up this morning. What a crazy month. Fingers crossed for next month.

Sorry to hear that bonniebeams! It's gutting when it appears, but at least you know where you are now.

Positive thoughts for next month. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"