AF due tomorrow, anyone else?

Ali33

Reaction score
Hey y'all!

So AF was due between May 2-4. LMP 4/2/16. Generally have 30 day cycles. This is my first cycle really TTC and it has me crazy lol.. I swear I will never symptom spot but I am definitely having some symptoms but could be just as likely for AF. That's the hard part!

If the witch doesn't show tomorrow I am deciding when to test. I thought a Mother's Day BFP sounded nice! I lost my son 5/10/13 so it would be awesome to get my BFP this month!

Anyone else due for AF this week?

Mine is due tomorrow too! Unfortunately I did test this morning and got a BFN so I'm thinking I am out. :(

Hoping you don't get a visit from AF! I'd be so tempted to test Thursday lol but Mother's Day would be fun!

Mine is due tomorrow too! Unfortunately I did test this morning and got a BFN so I'm thinking I am out. :(

Hoping you don't get a visit from AF! I'd be so tempted to test Thursday lol but Mother's Day would be fun!

I might test before then but to be honest I am scared to test lol.

You aren't out until the witch shows up!

Mine was due yesterday- I'm not really TTCing yet (I just had my son almost 6 months ago) but I'm giving her another day before testing. I had an odd bleed last month (Just like the month before I found out I was expecting my son) So, being late makes me nervous. I'm EBFing my son, but flow returned when I was 2 months PP and has been on time since.

AF still hasn't shown up but I tested and BFN. Not sure what the deal is. Ever since I lost almost 50 lbs my period has been wonky. I am going to buy OPKs today and do some tracking with BBT to make sure I am still ovulating. Being that I am 37 I want to make sure all is still working right down there lol

No sign of starting here either- I'm going to be grabbing a test at the store tonight I think.

No sign of starting here either- I'm going to be grabbing a test at the store tonight I think.

Good luck! I am still waiting. I might test again when the OPKs and HPTs come Monday. I have been crampy for over a week so I am not sure what the deal is.

I was re-reading my symptom list from when I was ttc with my son (I was part of this site last year during that time so it's still on here) and I'm having a lot of the same symptoms as the month I got my BFP. Cramping lightly was one of them so Maybe it's a sign for you too. I remember being crampy the first few weeks afte my BFP too.

I would think I would have already gotten a BFP if I was. Both times before I got a BFP as soon as I missed my period. I have no idea why I am late though. Stress maybe.

BFN Here too, Its looking like Lactational Amnorreha strikes again(I'm still nursing my 6 month old, and apperently if they up thier feedings after flo reappears that can cause her to stop coming- or so says Dr. Google), or stress here (I have been in more stressful situations then my current surroundings and still menstrated though) I'm so confused. I was just getting used to having my monthly again and I've been tracking it since I got it back so I would know when a good time to try for bub #2 was. My hubby and I want to try to have them close in age- he was an only child untill he was almost 10 and when his younger brother came around it caused issues that he doesn't want to repeat. When We got pregnant with Nathan he made sure I knew he wanted to have another so the baby wasn't an only child. I come from a large family so...
I kinda was hoping I'd get a BFP though, so the BFN was dissipointing. I've never missed a period that didn't have a solid reason behind it- AKA Pregnancy. I miscarried multiple pregnancies before Nathan so the thought of getting pregnant again so soon was both welcome and scary. Not to mention I've got the classic symptoms that I remember well from the beginning of Nathan's pregnancy. I'm bloated, Moody, have increased discharge, have been getting dizzy spells, Nauseated, and my sense f smell has gotten stronger. But the mind is a powerful thing. I'm goign to mention this to my doctor when I see her next, (Still kinda hoping that It's user error, low hcg levels or something going on here and there is a bundle in there)

BFN Here too, Its looking like Lactational Amnorreha strikes again(I'm still nursing my 6 month old, and apperently if they up thier feedings after flo reappears that can cause her to stop coming- or so says Dr. Google), or stress here (I have been in more stressful situations then my current surroundings and still menstrated though) I'm so confused. I was just getting used to having my monthly again and I've been tracking it since I got it back so I would know when a good time to try for bub #2 was. My hubby and I want to try to have them close in age- he was an only child untill he was almost 10 and when his younger brother came around it caused issues that he doesn't want to repeat. When We got pregnant with Nathan he made sure I knew he wanted to have another so the baby wasn't an only child. I come from a large family so...
I kinda was hoping I'd get a BFP though, so the BFN was dissipointing. I've never missed a period that didn't have a solid reason behind it- AKA Pregnancy. I miscarried multiple pregnancies before Nathan so the thought of getting pregnant again so soon was both welcome and scary. Not to mention I've got the classic symptoms that I remember well from the beginning of Nathan's pregnancy. I'm bloated, Moody, have increased discharge, have been getting dizzy spells, Nauseated, and my sense f smell has gotten stronger. But the mind is a powerful thing. I'm goign to mention this to my doctor when I see her next, (Still kinda hoping that It's user error, low hcg levels or something going on here and there is a bundle in there)

I am having all those same issues with the exception of the nausea. The dizziness is what's throwing me. I agree though, the mind is a powerful thing. If it isn't normal for you to miss a period then you might be pregnant. I have had wonky cycles a few times so I am betting that is what it is again. I just am anxious for it to start so I can move onto the next one. I recently lost 50 lbs so I am thinking that might be why my cycle is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->