AF due tomorrow, still not tested, only DTD once 5 days before I think I ovulated

Katie Mc

Reaction score
AF due tomorrow but not testing unless I'm late.
DTD once unprotected on cd9 of a 28 day cycle, no temping etc. Not officially trying until next year though.

Me and OH have decided it's best I go back on the pill now until next year but need to make sure we're safe first.
Either way we will be happy.

Anyway don't know if everything is in my head but the last few nights I've had hunger sickness, 20minute naps at teatime plus breasts only started hurting today instead of a week before I'm due on. This week I've gotten spots on my neck and I'm burping and full of wind all the time. Probably all AF symptoms and I'll feel stupid for thinking they could be pregnancy symptoms.
Pointless point but just nervous I guess.

Sounds really promising then!

Im on 8dpo - I've had the usual symptoms that cant be sorted between AF and pregnancy...sore boobs, nausea, spots, cramps etc. Today I broke and tested but I knew it was too soon for a BFP! Felt it today though but i dont know if my mind is tricking me...did this before I fell pregnant with my first. But i have very dull cramps, little pin prick type pains behind nipples and my boobs just feel hard if that makes sense. but cramps feel like af now which im expecting in 8 days so very confused!

Lost appetite...and very cold. Plus took a nap this afternoon when my 2 year old went down which is unusual for me. However, hes feeling poorly and im wondering if im coming down with something which is why im feeling like this!!

Im going to test again in two days if I can hold out! Are you likely to test?

You have plenty of time to get a bfp yet. I have 3 children, 2 conceived in 1 month and the other on the 2nd month. I get pregnant easily really so I think this has got me thinking also. Still no AF, breasts are painful today though. Normally the day of AF all pain has gone. I have have the shooting pains in the breasts as you describe, tingling as well. Isn't it hard though not to let your mind get away with you. Felt sick on and off again today. Fell asleep in the bath as well haha. Cramps can be a good sign, I haven't had any, but soon as AF starts I get them.

I have my fingers crossed for you and I'll probably test after Monday if still nothing. I'm always 28 days, maybe the odd month 29.

By the way with my 3rd child I got a negative at 9dpo and 10dpo I got a faint positive. Even better with my first I got a negative the day before I was due AF, I was 19 at the time and thought that was it. A week later after having cramps every day and no AF I done a test and it was a big positive. Xx

Its weird isnt it! I remember with my first I tested at 8 and 9 dpo and had a bfn, my bfp wasn't until 11dpo and not really convincing until 12/13 dpo so no idea why I tried to test today!
Wow, does sound like this has happened again for you quickly! Keep us updated if you test monday x

Its weird isnt it! I remember with my first I tested at 8 and 9 dpo and had a bfn, my bfp wasn't until 11dpo and not really convincing until 12/13 dpo so no idea why I tried to test today!
Wow, does sound like this has happened again for you quickly! Keep us updated if you test monday x
If we was trying I would think this is it, but we only got carried away on cd9, 5 days before I may have ovulated. x

Hi! I'm in the same boat. AF due yesterday tested after a 45 min hold and BFN. We DTD 5 days before O as well. I'm cramping on and off. Creamy cm. Cp medium and closed and soft. Not sure what to think....just going to wait it out till tomorrow then get FRER

I still haven't tested, breasts are agony at the sides. I've had a few cramps today though. Do you have regular cycles? OH doesn't want me to test and he thinks I'm being stupid as it was 5 days before I ovulated. We wasn't trying so if I was pregnant I don't know how he would take it 😥. I hope that BFN turns into a big fat positive for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->