• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF for 2 weeks!

supervixen

Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted some advice, I was thinking about going to the Dr's but not sure if it was serious enough not to. I have irregular periods, but the past year I have found they have been more settled and at least every 6 weeks or so. I started bleeding 2 weeks ago today and it is still on-going! There is no clots, just appears healthy and bright coloured, no pain except from maybe a few dull aches, not enough to take pain killers for anyway, I have been feeling really tired and I have the feeling I want to be sick but Im not. Has anyone experienced this before? Im not on the pill or any contraceptive, and me and my partner are trying to conceive.

Many Thanks

I had that with my first period after having my dd, but its normal for that to happen on your first one after birth. I would go to your dr and get checked for peace of mind. Although i have heard some women can bleed for a couple of weeks. But you know whats normal for you, if its not normal seek advice.

Agree with shady if its not normal for you i would get it checked out. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->