AF is coming I think ....

S

snl41296

every time I get spasms in my back a week to 5 days before AF shows up. it's the only time I get them. that's how I know Af shows up
:cry::cry::cry: I will be in shock if I get a BFP on sunday or before AF shows that is

:hugs:
I get these too, but also during pregnancy when they can be worse

every time I get spasms in my back a week to 5 days before AF shows up. it's the only time I get them. that's how I know Af shows up
:cry::cry::cry: I will be in shock if I get a BFP on sunday or before AF shows that is

Oh no, I hope not!!

I forget, have you been testing?

Aww hun, its not over till the fat ugly :witch: shows her face... OMG Your testing on Sunday... I'm thinking about it too... I hope to hear some good news girlie :) Good Luck Hun... Keep us posted... :hugs:

its kind of like De jah Vu
last year at this time I was 2 weeks late didnt think anything of it and on memorial day I tested it was BFP FAST!!! it came up. then had my chemical and didnt get AF for 8 weeks.
I have mild cramping and some stretching on my stomach and just hungry alot. I normally check my cervix as well... it seems soft not to hard just yet. whn I get af it gets hard. so we will see what happens I am just sad :cry:
thanks girls for being there for me :hugs:

I am at 14 DPO and all I keep saying to myself is that HPT's dont like me untill 16 dpo LOL b/c with my daughter I was 16 DPO with my chemical I am not sure but I was 2 weeks late.

Oh no, I hope not!!

I forget, have you been testing?
yes I tested today :bfn: starting to loose hope

Don't give up sweetie... I just read that a girl on here did'nt get her BFP till 16 DPO... Its not over till the :witch: shows her ugly head... Hang in there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->