AF just got me :-(

Rainbowpea

2 girls and one angel xx
Reaction score
Hi,

Just need another little vent I'm afraid. AF just got me and now I'm all sad. Silly really as I knew I wasn't pregnant (although that doesn't stop me taking like a million tests and reading too much into every symptom :dohh:). In some ways I was willing :witch: on so next month would be here already but now it just seems like another wasted month :-(

I had a MMC in Nov and it seems like I will never get pregnant again. With that pregnancy I caught straight away, first month of trying, and with the one before that it was just a random accident, wasn't even trying. Why is it so hard now? Is something wrong with me after MMC? I know my cycles are all messed up, they have ranged from 19 days to 32, this one was 25 when I was regular as clockwork before. Will a Dr take me seriously yet if next cycle fails (6 months) as I have had one successful pregnancy and am only 28?

I just hate all the not knowing. On the plus side though I worked out if I get pregnant this cycle (and I now have a CBFM to help) the baby would be due 31st Dec - could be New Year baby :baby:

Sorry girls, I am trying to keep positive, just needed a little moan/cry :cry: x

aww hun :hugs: how ironic, im moaning about lack of af!! send her my way please!!

i would go to the docs, they should take u seriously, especially if they see how down u are :(

sending u loads of baby dust for this cycle xx

Awww hun, it may feel like forever but u only been ttc again for a few mths. It is very lucky to get pregnant ur first mth of trying so u struck lucky there and proved u are fertile so its just a matter of time and u will soon have that bfp ;-) xxx

Hugs flower! It is hard and time drags! A doctor should always take u seriously with concerns!

Lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->