AF lasted 2 days only...wishful thinking???

J

Jaylina

:shrug:

March was a weird month for me. I was experiencing all kinds of pg symptoms for 3 weeks, starting the day I supposedly ovulated up until the day AF was GONE.

I usually get af for 5-7 days with moderate bleeding (with tissue sloughing of uterine lining) . This time, AF was only 2 days (3/30-3/31) with heavy bleeding and an abrupt stop the second day.

I tested again but still BFN :( Super wishful thinking....

But another dilemma I have is that I would bleed light blood, looked fresh but it's light after BD. I'm sorry if this is tmi but I need to know if this is anything to do with one of those bizarre pregnancy news where it would turn out to be BFP?

AF has gone but I still feel sharp pokes/twinges at lower abdomen.

Hmmm, that's very odd. Sorry I don't have anything helpful to say, hopefully someone will be along soon who knows more. Good luck!

No problem!

Hopefully someone has an answer. If not, then I'd just have to accept March was just a tricky year :(

I'm kinda in a similar boat to you, felt really out of sorts these past few weeks. Af arrived on Saturday but have had hardly anything at all. Did test Friday night and negative so not sure what's going on??

I'm kinda in a similar boat to you, felt really out of sorts these past few weeks. Af arrived on Saturday but have had hardly anything at all. Did test Friday night and negative so not sure what's going on??

Well, the thing is I have PCOS so....that might've been the root to the funny situation.

And I guess my faint bfp was just an evap :shrug:......:cry:

I was just so sure I was pg! It's so upsetting......:cry: I keep crying about it but....gotta move on :cry:

Do you have pcos?

My last cycle was super light and only lasted 3 days, but i have pcos...and i wasnt pregnant i took clomid and it made me ovulate this month around cd19-20. And at 12dpo i got my bfp on a dollar tree hpt. How many dpo are you??? Id test in five more days, because implantation can occur from 6dpo-12dpo so maybe the little one implanted 11 or 12dpo.. And you hcg isnt high enough yet???

My last cycle was super light and only lasted 3 days, but i have pcos...and i wasnt pregnant i took clomid and it made me ovulate this month around cd19-20. And at 12dpo i got my bfp on a dollar tree hpt. How many dpo are you??? Id test in five more days, because implantation can occur from 6dpo-12dpo so maybe the little one implanted 11 or 12dpo.. And you hcg isnt high enough yet???

Oh no dear!!!

March is over for me! The first day of my last menstrual period was 2/27, then I supposedly ov'd 3/12 or 3/13, which of course we BD. I've had symptoms since the day I ovulated up until my period was over.

I'm just being wishful. I thought maybe, hopefully, my case was like those women who were indeed pregnant even with a period. But I don't think so because I tested negative this past friday using cheap dollar store kind.

I don't know, but I think it's all PCOS that was making me feel SO pregnant!

Sucks......:shrug: :nope:

Well, the thing is I have PCOS so....that might've been the root to the funny situation.

I was just so sure I was pg! It's so upsetting......:cry: I keep crying about it but....gotta move on :cry:

Do you have pcos?

Not sure yet, went for the blood test Thursday just gone to see if I have it, doc thinks it sounds likely that I do tho, will find out next week, hoping for clomid but we'll see.

What symptoms to you have for pcos?

Do you have pcos?

Not sure yet, went for the blood test Thursday just gone to see if I have it, doc thinks it sounds likely that I do tho, will find out next week, hoping for clomid but we'll see.

What symptoms to you have for pcos?

the Only symptom I have is just irregular periods. The first time PCOS struck me was when I was on my period for 3 months, bleeding so v lightly though. I was 19 and now I'm 25; I've been on birth control to control and regulate my period but for the past 2 or 3 months of coming off of it, I've been pretty regular 28-30 days cycle. But I think April, it's gonna be irregular again because even though my period has been over since Thursday, I'm still spotting v lightly. Grrrr!!! I hate PCOS.

I experience the EXACT same thing this past weekend. AF came on Thursday afternoon/evening after being a bit late. I barely had a drop yesterday. This was a very short period for me, and I had been having loads of PG symptoms since a week after when I think I ovulated. I haven't tested because I don't want another negative to bring me down. I have never had an irregular period like this. I have plenty cysts on both ovaries but haven't been diagnosed with PCOS that I know of (long story). I don't want to be just desperately looking for inklings that i could be pregnant, but after a little research, I saw that it happens often! Good luck to you.

CONGRATS! :happydance: hoping for a HnH 9months for you!

my last cycle was super light and only lasted 3 days, but i have pcos...and i wasnt pregnant i took clomid and it made me ovulate this month around cd19-20. And at 12dpo i got my bfp on a dollar tree hpt. How many dpo are you??? Id test in five more days, because implantation can occur from 6dpo-12dpo so maybe the little one implanted 11 or 12dpo.. And you hcg isnt high enough yet???

oh no dear!!!

March is over for me! The first day of my last menstrual period was 2/27, then i supposedly ov'd 3/12 or 3/13, which of course we bd. I've had symptoms since the day i ovulated up until my period was over.

I'm just being wishful. I thought maybe, hopefully, my case was like those women who were indeed pregnant even with a period. But i don't think so because i tested negative this past friday using cheap dollar store kind.

I don't know, but i think it's all pcos that was making me feel so pregnant!

Sucks......:shrug: :nope:

the dollar tree hpt are actually some of the best... They are 25mui... Better than most brands that are marked up because of there maker. Are you using opk's... Id tell anyone with pcos get the 20pk of opk and test from the 13-23cd, most of us ovulate late for some reason.. I even ovulated kind of late on the clomid, i got a positive opk cd19, so i must have ovulated cd20 ..and pcos can give a light scanty period... My period is always super super light, like i almost could get away without a tampon..lol. And it only last 3 days...when my cycle came 3=1=11 and when i did my clomid march 2, i was done bleeding by the 3rd, but that is normal for me...lol.

I experience the EXACT same thing this past weekend. AF came on Thursday afternoon/evening after being a bit late. I barely had a drop yesterday. This was a very short period for me, and I had been having loads of PG symptoms since a week after when I think I ovulated. I haven't tested because I don't want another negative to bring me down. I have never had an irregular period like this. I have plenty cysts on both ovaries but haven't been diagnosed with PCOS that I know of (long story). I don't want to be just desperately looking for inklings that i could be pregnant, but after a little research, I saw that it happens often! Good luck to you.

You are telling my story!! lol

I had one day of bleeding, with a day before and a day after of extremely light spotting. AF is usually about 4 days total. I've had pg symptoms as well, nausea being the main one. I never have nausea, normally!! I took a test and got a BFN, but I continue to have nausea and cramping and the bleeding happened this past Friday. I tried to read to see if women can have a period and still be pregnant, and plenty of women said both yes and no. I think I'll test again on Friday, just to be sure. I just feel so weird! Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->