AF Late and BFN!! =(

MrsD488

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
Hubby and I are TTC number 1. Im 28 and he's 29. Ive been charting my cycles since November, and they range between 32-34 days long. The last three months, they have been 33 days. I am now on cycle day 35 and am not having any of my normal PMS symptoms. The only symptom I have are fullness in my lower abdomen. Yesterday morning I had the WORST cramps i have ever had in my entire life. I thought I was either getting AF or was going to be sick...neither happened and now cramps are gone. I took a FRER yesterday morning with FMU and got a BFN.:sad1: I resisted the urge to test again this morning, but broke down after work and took an internet cheapie which was also negative. I know my urine was dilute but Im so anxious right now. Ive only been late one other time in the last year and I had PMS symptoms. I feel like if the First response one was negative on the day AF should have arrived, then Im probably not pregnant.

What do you think? Am I out this month?? Anyone else have a BFN with a FRER after AF was due that then turned into a BFP ? And when should I test again?

thank you!

Do you know how many DPO you are? Is t possible you ovulated later than usual.
Some women do not get their BFP till few days after their missed period 16+ DPO

When you say you are charting, do you temp, use opks or just count your cycle length? If you don't temp or at least use opks you may have just ovulated late. Late bfps do happen but they are rare. If you haven't gotten your period or a bfp in a week, your best option is seeing if you can get a blood test.

I have just been charting cycle days, so Im not sure how many DPO I am. Usually can tell when I O due to changes in CM. This month I wasn't as sure when so maybe it just happened later that I thought. Im just so anxious to know! I need to relax, but having hard time just letting things play out.:wacko:

Hi!
I'm new to posting but have been stalking the site for a while. I don't chart but use opk's. I'm 15 dpo and still getting a bfn? I have had slight cramping and sore nipples the last 8 days. I normally get sore bb's before af, but generally not sore nipples. My cycles are 23-26 days long. The longest cycle I have had was 28 days once in the last year. I'm 30 ttc #1 for over a year. I had one time of spotting on day 23. I'm currently on day 31. Could I still be pregnant? I have been testing once a day for 6 days, all bfn, with internet cheapies.

Oh, I should have ovulated on day 15/16. Days 19-25 I had lots of cm. Watery and ewcm. Now it's creamy, not as much.

Hi!
I'm new to posting but have been stalking the site for a while. I don't chart but use opk's. I'm 15 dpo and still getting a bfn? I have had slight cramping and sore nipples the last 8 days. I normally get sore bb's before af, but generally not sore nipples. My cycles are 23-26 days long. The longest cycle I have had was 28 days once in the last year. I'm 30 ttc #1 for over a year. I had one time of spotting on day 23. I'm currently on day 31. Could I still be pregnant? I have been testing once a day for 6 days, all bfn, with internet cheapies.

yes u still could be.

no you're not out. i have read stories of women that get BFP a few days after AF due. Def could have O'd later. Retest in two days. Good luck!

Thanks, I'm so impatient. This is the first time that I have actually been late.

Glad Im not along in this Zoey. Hopefully you get your BFP soon!

I tested again this morning with an FRER. It was kinda a second morning urine because I woke up a 12:30am and had to pee, and I took the test at 5:30 am. It was a :bfn: again =(. I decided to see if my cervix had changed positions at all even though I know this isn't super reliable, but it is definitely closed, which normally the week of AF and the week before AF it is open for me. I just feel so disheartened and even cried on the way to work today, which made me feel crazier. Im going to retest this weekend...Im just panicked there's something medically wrong since I can literally count on one hand the number of times Ive been late in my entire life.:shrug:

Glad Im not along in this Zoey. Hopefully you get your BFP soon!

I tested again this morning with an FRER. It was kinda a second morning urine because I woke up a 12:30am and had to pee, and I took the test at 5:30 am. It was a :bfn: again =(. I decided to see if my cervix had changed positions at all even though I know this isn't super reliable, but it is definitely closed, which normally the week of AF and the week before AF it is open for me. I just feel so disheartened and even cried on the way to work today, which made me feel crazier. Im going to retest this weekend...Im just panicked there's something medically wrong since I can literally count on one hand the number of times Ive been late in my entire life.:shrug:

How long have you been ttc? I hope you get your bfp soon. I keep saying to myself I'll wait a couple days to test again, but I give in and test anyway. I tested again this morning with fmu and still negative. If anything I'm early but never late. I haven't been to a doctor yet. My doctor actually passed away a couple years ago and I haven't really found a new one. My work schedule is crazy, so it's hard to take off work too. The girl I worked with just quit. How many days late are you now? To make it worse everyone always asks me when I'm gonna have kids. I feel like I can't even tell them I'm working on it. So frustrating. I'm the last one in my age group of family without kids. :(

Sorry to hear that hon. Good luck next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->