Af late or miscalculation....HELP

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I took a seven month break from TTC and did not track af. But she has shown up regularly once a month so im assuming my cycles are no longer then 30 or 31 days? Not sure if thats a safe assumption to make though. This month af came jan 1st i started travking again and entered af in to ff it said based on my 11 cycles i have tracked before the break af should be here on the 28th. It is the 29th 7pm here in cali and usually no matter how crazy my cycle gets i always start im the morning. I have never had the problem of starting in public or anything. I wake up go to the bathroom and shes there when i wipe. Going on to cd 30 im the morning. I have a OBGYN appointment tomorrow but i dont want to ask for a test a feel dumb when i get a negative result. Im not having any major symptoms besides i can no longer hold my pee. I have had several accidents in this tww because of this. And my mouth has been really dry nothing will satisfy the dryness not even ice water. But other than that im symptom less. My OH bd from cd 10-17 everyday and here and there after.
Idk ladies what do you think? Hould i ask the doc? Wait until feb 1st? I do have two digi hpts but im sooo scared to test.
Help im going crazy here

Is there anyway you can get a cheapie to ease your mind? Im sure if its negative your doctor will be open to ask any questions you may have :hugs:

i was thinking of just taking the cb digi? its the one with the weeks since conception. I hear they are good??? I bought a three pack still have two left

i used the first one on like cd 24 i think. it maybe was to early. but now im petrified to test

I would go ahead an test but keep in mind if its neg that digi's are not that sensitive

Yeah thats how i felt when i took the first one but i read the box and they have a real low percentage for accuracy when testing early. I may just wait until feb 1st if i can stand it that long. I take getting af better then getting BFNs. Im seeing a new OBGYN in the morning. So i may bring up TTC but i have really bad experiences with docs while TTC which is why i have switched both my OBGYN and primary care doctors. Hopefully tomorrow i will feel comfortable with the new doc to bring up my TTC concerns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->