AF no show yesterday!

ZandersMommy

Reaction score
Hello ladies!. I haven't been on in awhile. I decided not to drive myself crazy with the TWW and wasn't REALLY trying to conceive this month. It was more like "if it happened it happened" kind of deal. AF was due yesterday and it never showed. I was even brave enough to do the BD last night lol. I was sure I would be greeted this morning with AF but nothing! I took two tests this morning, both were a BFN. Im so confused because AF hasn't been a day late in like 7 months. She runs like clockwork. I do have to mention that a little over a week and half ago I was talking to my sister about having a pink tinge in my CM but after two bathroom trips it disappeared and I never thought any more about it but now Im wondering if it had possibly been implantation. Im so confused and don't exactly know what I can do from here except share with others and see what everyone else has to say. Im only a day late as of today. Does anyone have any suggestions? What's the best pregnancy test to try to use? I just wish I had answers!

I plan to. Its just frustrating. One way or another I just wish I could get a definite answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->