• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

London Kiwi

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Im in the TWW, AF due on 20th April... anyone else testing on that date?
I had my strongest ever OPK line this month, wondering if thats a good sign.
Im still not entirely convinced this is my month and either way im ok if its not (I have alot on this Spring) but would def be nice to see a :bfp: also!

Good luck to everyone
x

Mine id due 21st, but decided to test only when I'm at least a week late.. Last month I used crazy number of HPT... AF showed a week late :wacko:

AF is due on the 20th for me as well - but I truly don't think I can wait that long to test. I did a trigger shot so I know exactly when I ovulated as well. I want to test sooner but then I don't want to waste the one FRER I have left since they are so darned expensive!!

Oh great to hear I have some TWW ladies to chat and compare with.
Ive got quite good patience so I should be able to wait till near enough the 20th to test.
Good Luck to you both and let me know if you have any symptoms!
x:kiss:

Ive got quite good patience so I should be able to wait till near enough the 20th to test.

I envy you - my patience is nonexistent when it comes to testing, lol. Which also means, unfortunately, that I see a lot of BFN's :cry:

So far, even 6DPO, I have creamy white discharge and blood when I blow my nose (which was a good sign for me when I was pregnant with my daughter and the baby I lost).

Blood when you blow your nose?! Random sign but also a good one if you've experienced this before. FX for that BFP for you!!

My patience is more down to the fact that I convince myself that it will be a negative so I dont want to disappoint myself I guess.

Only 3-4 months of TTC so early days for me. AND im also 35 eeekk prob doesnt help!!

x

Blood when you blow your nose?! Random sign but also a good one if you've experienced this before. FX for that BFP for you!!

My patience is more down to the fact that I convince myself that it will be a negative so I dont want to disappoint myself I guess.

Only 3-4 months of TTC so early days for me. AND im also 35 eeekk prob doesnt help!!

x

I'm 35 as well!!

Yes, I know it's odd - but you get increased blood flow when you are pregnant so I think that's the reasoning behind that one lol.

Oh yay, another 35 year old :flower:
I thought i was the only one haha.

This is my first so will be interesting. I see you already have a gorgeous little one in your pic!

Well i guess then I should be taking all your symptoms on board to see if I experience the same!

x

I envy you - my patience is nonexistent when it comes to testing, lol. Which also means, unfortunately, that I see a lot of BFN's :cry:

So far, even 6DPO, I have creamy white discharge and blood when I blow my nose (which was a good sign for me when I was pregnant with my daughter and the baby I lost).

Omg. I am due the 17/18th and on 6dpo I had blood when I blew my nose. Then I had that white creamy cm too.

This is my first so will be interesting. I see you already have a gorgeous little one in your pic!

Well i guess then I should be taking all your symptoms on board to see if I experience the same!

x

I know! I always feel like I am ancient because everyone else TTC is in their 20s or just removed!!

Yes, I have a 2 and a half year old at home - just waiting for my rainbow baby!

I've always had implantation bleeding when pregnant too...so we shall see...

Omg. I am due the 17/18th and on 6dpo I had blood when I blew my nose. Then I had that white creamy cm too.

Definitely good signs! FX for both of us!

x

I know! I always feel like I am ancient because everyone else TTC is in their 20s or just removed!!

I'm feeling positive for you!! Good luck to both of us. I'll keep you updated if anything changes for me :)

x

I'm feeling positive for you!! Good luck to both of us. I'll keep you updated if anything changes for me :)

I hope so!! I have been calling my doctor constantly!

Definitely update!!:flower:

Haha your doctor will be impressed!
I had bad cramping on my right side last night, but putting it down to something else as seems far too soon!

Haha your doctor will be impressed!
I had bad cramping on my right side last night, but putting it down to something else as seems far too soon!

I know what you mean! What makes it a bit harder for me is that I took a shot to trigger ovulation (which means for the first ten days or so after you take it you can have multiple pregnancy symptoms due to the HCG and false positive pregnancy tests) and progesterone, which also can cause many pregnancy symptoms. It sucks. I don't know what's real and what's due to the shot or the progesterone😩

That is super confusing for you then. This baby making is totally like a lottery!!
Just keep monitoring each symptom, you might see something online that is unique and you can relate to it. Exciting times! :)

That is super confusing for you then. This baby making is totally like a lottery!!
Just keep monitoring each symptom, you might see something online that is unique and you can relate to it. Exciting times! :)

It really is!! The only symptom that I have that seems totally unrelated to all the other things going on is my nose.

The worst part is when you can convince yourself that you are having symptoms just because you want to have them!!

I think the nose is a good one though!! You said you had that symptom last time and its quite unique - you can totally use that as hope! :thumbup:

I think the nose is a good one though!! You said you had that symptom last time and its quite unique - you can totally use that as hope! :thumbup:

I thought so too, then I read that progesterone causes nose bleeds. That being said, I've taken it before and it never happened before. So, I will continue to hope for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->