AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Some random interesting symptoms today:
1) metallic taste in my mouth earlier (had not eaten and was very thirsty)
2) random craving for pickles and ice cream (though I get cravings when I am not pregnant, this one was weird.
3) orange colored discharge - though I suspect that's the progesterone and not anything more significant
4) general achy feeling down in my uterine area

2) random craving for pickles and ice cream (though I get cravings when I am not pregnant, this one was weird.
3) orange colored discharge - though I suspect that's the progesterone and not anything more significant

Ha! I love pickles and ice cream... Not sure about together! ;)
Wow you do sound like you're on the right track! Yay! 😊
I don't really feel anything today but it is only 7.40am. I think I'll be on symptom watch today. Kinda feel like this isn't my month...

Hi! Due 20th as well :]

Hello sticky lizard!
How are you?
Any symptoms?
I kinda feel like I'm out this month, just don't have that feeling...

Aww! I know what you mean...I have moments where I feel pretty down and moments where I feel more optimistic. I was going to wait until Friday (10DPO) but I might try tomorrow. I am weak, lol. I ended up finding the old FRER's at the store on sale for three dollars so I have a couple extra tests now.

Ha! I love pickles and ice cream... Not sure about together! ;)
Wow you do sound like you're on the right track! Yay! 😊
I don't really feel anything today but it is only 7.40am. I think I'll be on symptom watch today. Kinda feel like this isn't my month...

Ha! I'm on symptom watch everyday! I ended up eating half a jar of pickles yesterday which killed that weird craving lol.

We shall see! So glad I have test buddies this month!

AF is due for me anywhere around the 20-23. I want to test now because I'm simply an addict but am trying to stay busy and forget about what day it is! Being a sahm doesn't help my urge!! Haha

I am not experiencing any symptoms yet, but had a strong shooting pain in my right side three days ago, but it went a way completely a few seconds later! I just realized now that we have a week to our AF due date..

BabyN4 - I had the shooting pains in my right side yesterday/day before but today I just feel nothing!

MissRoseMama - Good work on finding cheapie tests. I figure if I just dont go into any shops where im tempted to buy one then I have to wait as I have no tests at home! I reckon if I buy one and test i'll get addicted haha.

Yes Only one week till testing... Wonder who will be able to hold out :)

AF is due for me anywhere around the 20-23. I want to test now because I'm simply an addict but am trying to stay busy and forget about what day it is! Being a sahm doesn't help my urge!! Haha

Aggh no! Its prob on your mind all day!! Good luck holding out on the testing... x

I am not experiencing any symptoms yet, but had a strong shooting pain in my right side three days ago, but it went a way completely a few seconds later! I just realized now that we have a week to our AF due date..

I had that too a couple of days ago!! So weird that we all had that. Hopefully it's a good sign!

My nose isn't bloody today but it's itching me constantly. I also ate pickles for breakfast - and now DH thinks I should take a pregnancy test. I was very lucky to get the cheapie tests - but it's because FRER changed their stick design and now they give horrid indents 😩

Oh god, the last thing we need is a horrible indent giving us the wrong interpretation of the reading!

Pickles for breakfast, love it! Something is up.. im kinda with the hubby on potentially doing the test... Sounds like you might get that BFP!! :) x

Oh god, the last thing we need is a horrible indent giving us the wrong interpretation of the reading!

Pickles for breakfast, love it! Something is up.. im kinda with the hubby on potentially doing the test... Sounds like you might get that BFP!! :) x

Exactly - those new curved sticks are evil. Lines are hard enough - but digitals are hard in a completely different way!

I was in the bathroom and almost took a test then figured I would wait for FMU. If he is right after the pickles for breakfast incident, I will never live this down lol😂

Hey ya'll! AF due on the 19th for me! Been tracking my symptoms like crazy. I have a 17th month old but didn't realize or test with him till I felt nauseous at night and then I had a BFP. Pregnancy line was darker than the control line that time! This two week wait is driving me crazy, I spent way too much money last month on tests so I figured I need some will power this month! haha i'm so glad I have girls to talk to!

This month is the first time I've actually tracked ovulation without guessing and tracking my symptoms everyday. Because I feel completely crazy every month :) I'm also not talking to anyone else including my husband because it puts him on a roller coaster as well.

Hey ya'll! AF due on the 19th for me! Been tracking my symptoms like crazy. I have a 17th month old but didn't realize or test with him till I felt nauseous at night and then I had a BFP. Pregnancy line was darker than the control line that time! This two week wait is driving me crazy, I spent way too much money last month on tests so I figured I need some will power this month! haha i'm so glad I have girls to talk to!

This month is the first time I've actually tracked ovulation without guessing and tracking my symptoms everyday. Because I feel completely crazy every month :) I'm also not talking to anyone else including my husband because it puts him on a roller coaster as well.

I agree - beyond you ladies, I haven't talked to anyone about this...not even my doctor. I'd rather expose as few people as possible to my craziness.

I didn't realize I was pregnant with my daughter until I went to the doctor. I had had three days of light bleeding that I assumed was AF and I was really confused. I went in and they did an ultrasound and told me that I had not actually had my period yet because my last lining was really thick. Then, just to double check they did a pregnancy test. Four hours later I got the best voicemail message of my life.

With my second pregnancy, I got a BFP on CD 32...but I lost the baby two weeks later. 😥

I've also not spoken to anyone else about it, just these posts... It's kind of my little escape. Plus don't think husband would even know what a symptom was lol!

MissRoseMama - all the best for the morning if you decide to do the test!!! Good luck. X

I've also not spoken to anyone else about it, just these posts... It's kind of my little escape. Plus don't think husband would even know what a symptom was lol!

MissRoseMama - all the best for the morning if you decide to do the test!!! Good luck. X

Ha! Neither does mine - he just has heard the classic cravings (pickles, ice cream) and so that's what he thinks.

Thank you! Feeling kind of down today - lots of heartburn which is really supposed to be a pregnancy symptom but a lot of people get it the week before their period. I am exhausted though! That's one "positive" I never get this tired before AF.

Ha! Neither does mine - he just has heard the classic cravings (pickles, ice cream) and so that's what he thinks.

Thank you! Feeling kind of down today - lots of heartburn which is really supposed to be a pregnancy symptom but a lot of people get it the week before their period. I am exhausted though! That's one "positive" I never get this tired before AF.

Get a good sleep tonight and If you're not feeling positive enough to test in the morning leave it another day... It's late in London now so bed for me but I shall look forward to your update! And fingers crossed I'll feel some symptoms soon, BFP or AF - regardless of which will have to kick in soon! Night luv

Get a good sleep tonight and If you're not feeling positive enough to test in the morning leave it another day... It's late in London now so bed for me but I shall look forward to your update! And fingers crossed I'll feel some symptoms soon, BFP or AF - regardless of which will have to kick in soon! Night luv

Goodnight to you too!! We shall see! ❤️❤️

Morning Ladies.
Must be around 6/7 dpo today and have no symptoms of either BFP or AF, not sure if thats a good or bad sign haha.
I have a feeling this month isnt my month, but lets see what happens!
Hope someone else has a sign or two today! ;)
x

Morning Ladies.
Must be around 6/7 dpo today and have no symptoms of either BFP or AF, not sure if thats a good or bad sign haha.
I have a feeling this month isnt my month, but lets see what happens!
Hope someone else has a sign or two today! ;)
x

I am 9 DPO today and one of my symptoms (the bloody nose thing) seems to be less...though I just woke up...so who knows. The test is in DD's room so I can't get to it yet. The one symptom I have that seems to be getting worse everyday is my thirst/dry mouth. I can always make it a night without water, but not lately.

I'm pretty much discounting any symptom in my boob area as for some reason they don't even get that sore even when pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->