AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Morning Ladies.
Must be around 6/7 dpo today and have no symptoms of either BFP or AF, not sure if thats a good or bad sign haha.
I have a feeling this month isnt my month, but lets see what happens!
Hope someone else has a sign or two today! ;)
x

I am 9 DPO today and one of my symptoms (the bloody nose thing) seems to be less...though I just woke up...so who knows. The test is in DD's room so I can't get to it yet. The one symptom I have that seems to be getting worse everyday is my thirst/dry mouth. I can always make it a night without water, but not lately.

I'm pretty much discounting any symptom in my boob area as for some reason they don't even get that sore even when pregnant.

The old leave the test in DDs room so you cant use it trick! ;) Well thats one way to hold out!!
I still have my fingers crossed for you - well both of us. I have nothing, literally nothing! I had really bad cramps to the right of my belly 2 days ago and since then its nothing at all. Who knows whats going on down there lol!

All the best if you do decide to test... Im still going to hold out until the 20th (I think!) x

Pretty sure the test was negative, but I had one person who tweaked it and saw an oddly placed line above the control. Since the picture is on my phone, not sure how to post a picture.

ah crap :( Its probably too early? As you said you're only 9 dpo.
Maybe try again in the weekend if you cant wait until next week :)

Baby Dust!!

ah crap :( Its probably too early? As you said you're only 9 dpo.
Maybe try again in the weekend if you cant wait until next week :)

Baby Dust!!

Probably going to wait until Monday to test. Too discouraged to try tomorrow and I'll be getting up at 5 am on the weekend so I don't particularly want to make my way into my daughter's room to do that lol.

Thanks!! You too!!

Symptom breakdown

Today my breakfast was tomatoes in ranch dressing. Not quite like the pickle craving, but certainly interesting.

Nose is still mildly stuffed and still some blood in there.

Yesterday I had zero discharge but this morning I had more. I would chalk it up to the progesterone but it seems to me that if it was, it would be more constant.

Felt a little pulling down below but it could have just been my stomach growling lol

I've decided today that no matter what happens, I can just try again next month, no harm, no foul. That thought keeps me somewhat calm.

Symptom breakdown

Today my breakfast was tomatoes in ranch dressing. Not quite like the pickle craving, but certainly interesting.

Yesterday I had zero discharge but this morning I had more. I would chalk it up to the progesterone but it seems to me that if it was, it would be more constant.

Felt a little pulling down below but it could have just been my stomach growling lol

I've decided today that no matter what happens, I can just try again next month, no harm, no foul. That thought keeps me somewhat calm.

Toms and ranch - delish!!
I'm totally with you on the trying next month if this isn't our month.
I think I've already convinced myself that I'm out this month.
I've actually started having mild ish cramps this evening, but still absolutely nothing else. I guess it's a waiting game!!

Symptom breakdown

I've actually started having mild ish cramps this evening, but still absolutely nothing else. I guess it's a waiting game!!

They were awesome! I was upset that I had to share them with my daughter! 😩

Meanwhile, Google is evil. I google tightness in stomach and what do I see, "common for women in early pregnancy to feel uncomfortable with anything around their waist"
Listen, Google, I'm supposed to be okay with nothing happening this month, get with the program! 😡

By the way, cramps happen in early pregnancy too - I had them with my second pregnancy (I lost that one), but I know they are common.

Symptom breakdown

Meanwhile, Google is evil. I google tightness in stomach and what do I see, "common for women in early pregnancy to feel uncomfortable with anything around their waist"
Listen, Google, I'm supposed to be okay with nothing happening this month, get with the program! 😡

By the way, cramps happen in early pregnancy too - I had them with my second pregnancy (I lost that one), but I know they are common.

Haha I don't think that Google is anyone's friend In the TWW! :)

Yeah today's cramps were different to the other day, these were
More central belly kind of area. I have no idea how we are supposed to guess! So many things to keep us wondering what the hell is going on!?

Ah well tomorrow is another day, I shall keep you posted on anything that happens / Is different!

Night!

Symptom breakdown

Haha I don't think that Google is anyone's friend In the TWW! :)

Yeah today's cramps were different to the other day, these were
More central belly kind of area. I have no idea how we are supposed to guess! So many things to keep us wondering what the hell is going on!?

Ah well tomorrow is another day, I shall keep you posted on anything that happens / Is different!

Night!

Sounds good! Symptoms were pretty nonexistent tonight minus mild cravings for veggies (this is a symptom for me because the last time I was pregnant with my daughter I craved veggies like crazy!

Then again, I worked tonight so it was easier to ignore things cause I wasn't thinking about it. Going to try not to test tomorrow!

Good night!!❤️

Another day of nothing! I cant decide if this is a good or a bad thing! I was quite tired this morning which is a bit rare for me esp on a Friday, im a very get up and go kind of person in the mornings but today I felt ridiculously tired. Apart from that... im just normal with no cramps, no nothing!

Hey!! Sorry I checked in and then disappeared! 4 kids keeping me really busy lol, I am 7dpo and I caved and used my last IC 🙈 BFN, obviously 😂😂 I am exhausted, headachey, sore nipples (but am breastfeeding so it's more obvious) and I felt so sharp pain on my right hand side near my hip at 5dpo. Who knows! This wait is horrible!! My luteal phase is 11 days so my period is only due 11dpo. 4 days to go... xx

Wow 4 kids and potentially one on the way :) You're a busy woman!
I had the stabbing pain, but literally nothing since then except severe tiredness today.

Im hanging out for a sign, whether is AF or a BFP sign - i'd be happy with either! :)

I had the stabbing pain as well - around that time. This morning, my stuffiness came back as did the slight bleeding. I also feel like I was smelling things I don't usually smell. DH was having cereal for breakfast and I could smell it (Lucky Charms)...I don't usually "smell" cereal so that was odd. It smelled really bad to me too - and I like Lucky Charms. So, that's my major symptom today...I also don't feel particularly good - my stomach hurts and my head, though I know I'm not sick.

No testing for me today. Thought about it, but then my blood sugar was low this morning (I'm a T1 Diabetic) and I had to drink Gatorade. I thought that would make my pee too diluted so I will be waiting until Monday.

Smelling cereal definitely doesnt sound normal - so that could well be a sign!

Good on you for the holding out till Monday. I am still determined to wait until the 20th but if all of a sudden over the weekend I have a symptoms break out I might cave and do it early... but plan is to wait.

Im quite busy this weekend so will take my mind off it anyway! :)

I might try get my CP again, but as I dont normally check it im not entirely sure what im looking for lol. And alot of articles ive read has said its pretty unreliable way of determining, so maybe no point...

Smelling cereal definitely doesnt sound normal - so that could well be a sign!

Good on you for the holding out till Monday. I am still determined to wait until the 20th but if all of a sudden over the weekend I have a symptoms break out I might cave and do it early... but plan is to wait.

Im quite busy this weekend so will take my mind off it anyway! :)

I might try get my CP again, but as I dont normally check it im not entirely sure what im looking for lol. And alot of articles ive read has said its pretty unreliable way of determining, so maybe no point...

Yes, I also didn't think that was normal, lol.

Tried to get my CP last night, I couldn't feel it though, where I feel like I could before. But, like you said, that doesn't mean anything, for some women it's always low. Mine was high in my previous pregnancy, but that doesn't mean that it would be in a subsequent pregnancy.

I ended up breaking down and telling my mother I took a test. I know she wants this for me because of my miscarriage a few months ago but I wanted to not tell anyone anything. So, there went that!!

Ah the smell thing I have had that in all my pregnancies! It's hard not to perceive every little thing as a symptom �� I wish I was strong enough to just wait until my period was due to test!!

Ah the smell thing I have had that in all my pregnancies! It's hard not to perceive every little thing as a symptom �� I wish I was strong enough to just wait until my period was due to test!!

It really is!! I had not had that in my pregnancy with my daughter, but that probably means nothing.

Google doesn't help not perceiving every little thing as a symptom though lol.

I know right. Never has 4 days felt so long haha! Love that I can chat to you guys, even my husband is not in on this as technically we are NTNP but my brain is desperately TTC hahahaha

I know right. Never has 4 days felt so long haha! Love that I can chat to you guys, even my husband is not in on this as technically we are NTNP but my brain is desperately TTC hahahaha

Yup, I hear you there! My brain always works that way too!!

Four days feels like an eternity! 😩

Well Ladies, I gave in a tested this morning. 11dpo.
I have had wayyy too many symptoms the past three days that I couldn't help myself..
Major heartburn morning noon and night which i have not had since I was pregnant with my son. Constantly light headed and nauseous. And dreams that were wayyy too vivid and real for comfort haha.

So bought a cheapie..and i dont know if i have line eye or not but my best friend and I see a faint line.

I want to run out of work right now to go buy another!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->