AF surley it cant be

susan36

team :blue: after 4 mc
Reaction score
hi ladies i wrote in yesterday abt ovulating i thought i was as i had the pain , any way i woke up this morning to bleeding , i stopped spotting last week and and i passed my wee bean on the 1st and the sac on the 3rd got told it was complete on 6th by us , would i count the very first day of bleedin as cd1 as i started on 17th june which would make af due today, but didnt pass start passing any clots till 20th then the rest, sorry if this is confusing im really confused , is it possible to O when having a mc thanks ladies and big :hugs:

If it's any help - I miscarried on the 20th June and stopped bleeding completely by 1st July. I was told by my doctor there must be at least 20 days bleed free days between stopping bleeding after m/c and your AF. So having no in between bleeding I should maybe have AF after 20th July. I'm sure you would have to start from day 1 again if you have started bleeding again and perhaps ask your doctor as mine was a complete m/c and you may have not passed everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->