So, I make soaps, fragrances, lip balms, etc. I haven't in a while.....but I'm doing a craft fair on Saturday, and was getting into crunch time today. I made one mid-size batch worth of mixture for solid perfumes. The ingredients are only beeswax, grapeseed oil, glycerin, vitamin e, and fragrance. But after separating the batch into small portions for different scents, I have to microwave them a couple times to keep them liquid while adding the room temperature scents, which, while I step several feet from the microwave, still continues releasing the mild fumes and scents into the kitchen. I put on a little mask, the white kind doctors and construction workers use. When my fiance came home, I wanted to be a goofball, and drew cat nose, mouth and whiskers on the mask and put it back on. Now, i don't know if it just took a while to hit me, or maybe if it was even the lingering fumes from the sharpie I used to do the kitty face, but I suddenly started getting really lightheaded and feeling weird....almost high. It lasted for probably ten minutes (yes, I left the room.) As I write this, I'm sitting on the front steps getting fresh air and feel better. However, i'm upset with myself and a little worried. Could this exposure have harmed my baby in any way? It's nighttime and i dont want to panic and run to the ER and insist they run checks to make sure the baby is okay. And another part of me is afraid that whatever is done is done........I could never live with myself if making stupid soaps killed my baby.