afraid to go to the bathroom

columbusmom5

Reaction score
I'm so nervous AF will come I don't want to go pee. Someone please settle my nerves. But I feel like I have to pee constantly.

are you late?
How many dpo are you?
I understand how you feel...I have been drinking more water as I'm horrible about it, and of course I'm in the bathroom every hour or less
So far you are good tho so keep positive thoughts, and don't give yourself a uti lol:flower:

My lmp was 6/22. I have symptoms and cloudy urine, tested Sunday bfn. I've been preggo four times but it's been 12yrs. R itchy nipples a sign? I had sex on my ovulation date and started getting symptoms of AF way too early, now I'm just nauseous gassy and needing to pee.

:winkwink:
Welll, if you are fairly regular on cycles 6/22 was 4 wks ago ystrdy...you are def not out yet!
Not sure about "itchy" nips is a sign, but tingling is...I read up on it like crazy last week when I had that, but all your sympts are def poss prego sympts, and keep in mind implant is like 6 days one the verry early end, 8-9 days is the most common, and I think 14-16 is the mega late implant end...so there is quite a bit of leeway in how long it takes to have enough hcg for a bfp.
If you want more accuracy test a few times once AF is actually late...although I never have the patience hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->