Afraid...

alittlefaith

Reaction score
Last night I had brown spotting. Woke up and it was pinkish red . I had a miscarriage back in May so I'm very paranoid. I went to the ER . I'm measuring 5 weeks 6 days with a heartbeat of 74bpm . My hcg levels are 43000 which they said was okay but the heartbeat is low . The ultrasound confirmed bleeding near the baby . " Sub chorionic hemorrhage " . They said it's possible to a miscarriage and it could also get better .

Any experience with low heart rates ? What was your hcg level around this time ? Anything helps .

Your hcg levels sound great...I don't know what mine were at that exact time.
With regards to the heart rate, the heart probably JUST started beating so doNT worry it will pick up!! Most times heart beat doesn'tstart till 6 + weeks so I think you're doing great!!

i think my HCG at 5 weeks 2 days was 1666. Like andrezz said, it probably JUST started....hang in there! Your levels are great!

Sorry you are bleeding :( but a sch is common and at least they found the source. At this point it could go either way... Just hope for the best xx

I had bleeding in both of my other pregnancies and ended up completely okay. They told me it was a sch as well and I was so nervous about it. But everything turned out good. Stay positive :)

I had a lower than normal heart rate at a scan with my daughter, it wasn't that low but it still was less than optimal (108bpm @6+3). I did do a lot of reading, and when it's so early on there can be room for error when it comes to getting a good reading. When the embryo is so so so tiny like it would be at your gestation, there can be beats skipped as the ultrasound wand or paddle moves with your breathing or the movement of the technicians hand. Because they often take such a small sample of beats, a few missing from a 10 second read can alter the result a LOT.

i bled on/off through most of my last pregnancy, with no known cause. it is worrying i know, but i now have a healthy and cheeky little 2 year old. hope it subsides for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->