AFs

Babybump87

Reaction score
Has anyone had a strange AF since having their little ones

DS is now 14 months old . I’ve been on the pill since he was 6/8 weeks old. Normal monthly cycle no issues .

This months has been strange arrived on Monday , started dark brown blood which was very light same on Tuesday . Nothing Wednesday and Thursday a few spotting Friday like light pink/reddish nothing yesterday or today .
So basically I’ve not had a “proper” full flow period just spotting and AF type cramps.

I’m not even sure if/when I should test as I am due to start my next pack of pills tomorrow !! So confused!

I think you should test now before you start the new pills. I wish you the best of luck and that you get the answer you're looking for. I'm no help when it comes to a weird menstrual cycle because I get them myself sometimes. I also don't have any experience with taking birth control.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking ! We aren’t trying and with being on the pill would be a shock ! I’ve only fallen pregnant when we have been actively trying .

Thanks for replying . I hope you get some answers or reassurance over your AFs ! Our bodies don’t half wind us up sometimes x

Well I tested a few times haha and it was negative !

AF arrived again last Sunday full flow and has been since . It’s now day 7 and my AFs usually only last 4/5 days. What’s worse is , it arrived when I still had a week left on my pill ! So now I’ve taken the last pill today which means I should be getting my AF sometime this week!

I’m so fed up !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->