After 10 days of testing...

KS1183

Reaction score
Well, after 10 days of testing, and losing hope this month, one heck of a strong + on my OPK test! I took soy this month and usually ovulate on CD 14/15. Today is cycle day 16, so it is a little later...

Anyway, of course I am ovulating now.... my DH is a weatherman and will be at work for the next 3 days. our entire area is evacuating due to flooding. Figures.

Just thought I'd share my +.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 23
Hey!

Sorry for the bad timing of your opks :hugs:
I've taken soy too so you give me hope xxxx

good so far.

I haven't ovulated since May so I took provera to bring on AF. I'm on CD21 and my OPKs are getting darker so I'm hopeful it might fix me :) xx

Here's hoping they continue to get darker! I haven't had a problem ov, but can't seem to get prego. Thought if I took the soy, it would make me a better egg...

Will you take it again next cycle? x

I'm HOPING I won't have to! But if I do, I'm heading to the Dr. 1st. He told me if I wasn't preggo by the "end of summer" to make an appointment...

I really hope your ov holds off until your DH is back :) xxxxx

Me too! He is now going on 3 hours sleep and working 15 hours... It's crazy here (I'm on top of a mountain, so I'm not being effected...)

Wow, I hope your DH is safe! x

He was just evacuated to a different TV station. Ughhh.

KS- your progression looks similar to mine. This is my first month using OPKs and I am on CD12. I have been seeing faint lines since 6dpo, but nothing unmistakably positive yet. Good luck to you and Fingers crossed that my lines get nice and dark like yours!! :)

Keep testing until you get your +....I almost didn't test today---thought I was out for this month!

If you don't mind me asking, what time(s) are/were you testing? Were you using FMU at all?

No FMU for any of them.... usually tested around 1-2pm... and if I tested again, I would test between 5-6pm...

It's not good to use your FMU for OPKs.

Oh my, I am so sorry your hubby is working in all this!! I know it's irrational but I thought "drive to him and DTD between his airtime!" But, I definitely feel your pain. My husband is in the military and works a very unpredictable schedule. In June, he was gone during all my pos OPKs, July-August we had chemical, so now I'm hoping to nab him when I can! My heart especially feels for you since it's been since May that you have this open window. Good luck hun! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->