After 10 months starting to get really down!

vv15629

Reaction score
So this is just more a vent post to let out some frustration after my Wife and I have been trying for 10 months now unsuccessfully. She had an early 4 week miscarriage in October which was a huge punch in the gut for us. And unfortunately she just got her period today so this month is a no go as well:(

I know some people have taken well over year or multiple years so there's still time, it just sucks. Anyone else getting close to their 1 year mark of trying?

So this is just more a vent post to let out some frustration after my Wife and I have been trying for 10 months now unsuccessfully. She had an early 4 week miscarriage in October which was a huge punch in the gut for us. And unfortunately she just got her period today so this month is a no go as well:(

I know some people have taken well over year or multiple years so there's still time, it just sucks. Anyone else getting close to their 1 year mark of trying?
I'll hang with you. It took 10 months with my dad and I just got a bfn on cycle 7 ttc no 2. My period is supposed to start today or tomorrow so I'm still waiting on that but this waiting game sucks. I will say that 85 percent of women get pregnant in a year. Outside of my dd I've never had a positive so I just tell myself I'm not each month and if the test turns positive it's a nice surprise. I hope your next positive sticks for you.

It does feel like everyone else sneezes and bham they're pregnant. Or whoops they got pregnant by accident! WTF?! We been baby dancing like rabbits, sex marathons and we're still not pregnant. My period runs on time. I can time it to the day, the hour, the minute, the second.

Sorry you’re feeling down, I know the heartbreak every month, I do understand. Somehow you just pick yourself up and keep going. It took 15 months trying this time around and that’s not counting some months ntnp.

Wishing you loads of baby dust and that you see your bfp soon. I know it doesn’t help much, but there are plenty of us here who do get it and know the frustration. I’d already been trying 10 months when my sister had an oops on her birthday and bam pregnant with number 3, 2 weeks later. I was SO upset I could barely talk about it so I came here to vent! That’s what we’re here for!

It will happen, keep the faith.

Chin up! I am 25 months in to trying it can get u very down, I just get on with it nothing else I can really do to be honest. Sending lots of baby dust you u. X

We are approaching 11 months TTC with no luck. It's very frustrating...especially with everyone around me getting pregnant. Hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->