After 2 years of trying, did we finally get it?

HypoMama

Reaction score
I am new here so a quick intro. I am a mom to a beautiful 4 year old girl. Married. Diagnosed in the last year with hypothyroidism which has messed with my cycles and fertility. Trying for baby 2 has been an exhaustion in patience.

This month, we got 2 of my fertile days. By fertile days I mean the first days cervical Mucous was noticed. However we missed the last 2. Will this make a huge difference?

I am currently 11dpo expected period is Wednesday the 5th. So if not period by then I will be testing. I do not have any symptoms so I am not feeling confident. With my daughter, I had symptoms almost a week after conception. Extremely sore chest was the first sign. I do not have any of that. I know every pregnancy can be different but, after almost 2 years of negatives I have lost my optimistic outlook the closer AF time comes.

I felt good knowing we hit 2 of my most fertile days but, as D day approaches I know feel like we didn't do enough. :nope:

you can always feel like youve not done enough, nothing you can do now, hindsight is a wonderful thing, lol can make you think what if i did this etc, no point thinking that!! you had fertile days thats a good thing, just go with it! maybe you are this month, every pregnancy is different ... good luck to you, 2 years you totally deserve your bfp now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->