After 3 long years....

J_Girl

Reaction score
For anyone losing hope... I'm living proof!! LMP Sept 4, took femara 7.5mg, didn't ovulate until Sept 30/Oct 1.... had light brown d/c Oct 9/10... thought it was af coming early.... did a test Oct 12, just in case it was IP= test was neg. Then I was wondering if I had ovulated or not... did a test this morning and BFP!!!!

I've been on fertility meds for past 2 1/2 years.... failed iui's and I was actually waiting for AF so I could start the referral process for IVF!!

Going to be nervous for next few weeks!!

For anyone losing hope... I'm living proof!! LMP Sept 4, took femara 7.5mg, didn't ovulate until Sept 30/Oct 1.... had light brown d/c Oct 9/10... thought it was af coming early.... did a test Oct 12, just in case it was IP= test was neg. Then I was wondering if I had ovulated or not... did a test this morning and BFP!!!!

I've been on fertility meds for past 2 1/2 years.... failed iui's and I was actually waiting for AF so I could start the referral process for IVF!!

Going to be nervous for next few weeks!!

Congrats!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs: I too have PCOS and I tried clomid, femara and was going to do IUI before I had my last son but surprisingly I got BFP on my own. This time we used Vitex and I got preggo on the first cycle:happydance:. Im sure all will be well with your baby and congrats again!

Congrats to you as well Mrskcbrown... I remember seeing you around posts when I spent a lot of time on here during my first pregnancy.... I've since just been a silent stalkers to some journals!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats to the both of you! May God bless your pregnancies to be happy and healthy!!

:hugs:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations!! ... And thank you for such hopeful post .. It Really helps alot <3

Congratulations!!! :wohoo:
I wish you a very H&H 9 months!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->