After 3 miscarriages in 10 months...

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
I am back! :happydance:

I'm only 11dpo so cautiously treading water but I got my + this evening! I suffered a chemical last month so first step is to successfully make it past Friday and then cautiously wait til we can get an early scan around 19th December pleeeease pray for us!

And congrats ladies :flow:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 20
Congrats!!! There are a few of us in here pregnant after a MC so we understand how you feel! I am having a paranoia day today myself.

But keep that positive energy flowing on down to your belly!

Congratulations.. If You find a way to stay calm please tell me cause I'm so stressed out with worry. My CB showed 2-3 weeks today but iv had a couple of MC in past so I'm constantly checking for blood every time I go to the loo & monitoring every twinge & cramp!
Hope all goes well for you Hun, I'm sure you'll be fine.
Fx for happy & healthy 9 months! Xxx

Congratulations hun!!!

I am also back for the 5th time this year (3x MMC and a chemical just like you!)

Yay congrats!! I had 2 miscarriages before my daughter so I know how it is! I still check every wipe and the second I start cramping I lay down and drink water.

Thank you ladies <3 I'm really sorry to hear so many of us have been through miscarriages! :nope:

I see my consultant on the 19th although we have to face her wrath as she asked us to try and not get pregnant while we waited for our test results! Haha whoops!

Good luck to you all in your pregnancies ladies :flow:

Same situation, weren't supposed to conceive but we couldn't wait! My next consultant appointment isn't until Jan

Congrats and hopefully the fear wont plague all pregnancy. It did with my daughter. History: BO/MMC, Daughter, Chem, Chem, Current

Of course I was a nervous wreck the first 6 weeks. Then it was is there a heartbeat, is baby okay (had a scan at 6w 5d) was okay until 8 weeks then started to freak out again. Just had Doctor's apt at 11w 1d and all good so just trying to relax for now. I wont though. I wont relax until 20 weeks and then I may for a bit but then it'll be is baby moving enough, is there enough kicks, etc. Then we'll worry once baby is here. A mother's job (parents job) is never over with worry.

Hope all goes well for you this go around ^^

Congratulations! This is my third pregnancy this year and hoping third time is the charm!!

Ah good luck to us all! :flower: I am praying we all get our sticky beans this time around. This is my progression from 10dpo (absolute squinter) to today which is 12dpo. I won't by testing any more for progression cause past losses tells me it doesn't actually mean anything!

Good luck ladies :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 20
I am back! :happydance:

I'm only 11dpo so cautiously treading water but I got my + this evening! I suffered a chemical last month so first step is to successfully make it past Friday and then cautiously wait til we can get an early scan around 19th December pleeeease pray for us!

And congrats ladies :flow:
awesome. Wishing u all the best. And that pregnancy stick, is that a stick that will tell u how many weeks u are? That is so cool

I'm praying for you, my goodness you have had a rough year. I had a MC before this pregnancy and until you pass that 12 week, you will most likely worry yourself to death. But once you pass that mark, you will finally be able to enjoy your pregnancy!!! And I cant wait until you get there :hugs:

Thank you ladies <3 I'm trying to stay calm and keep away from the tests but it's so hard! And probably not going very well haha!

Congrats on all your pregnancies :flower:

Congratulations.

I have had a lot of loses, but decided to not carrying on testing as neither that nor stressing will change the outcome. Easier said than done though sometimes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->