After bd'ing do you...

lol, I know what you mean I love look whos talking I watched it a week ago as well lol

Ah the best films were made in the 80's....look who's talking isnt a shade on the Goonies though!!

I have to get involved since you're bringing up one of my all time favorite films!! I agree 100%.....! I just said the other day that some kid reminded me of Chunk.....lol!

I always wanted to go on an adventure like they did....

Actually thinking about it I think the first time me and the OH ever fooled around was whilst the Goonies was on...we got a little errr distracted and didnt end up watching much!!! LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

At least I know that I'm not the only nut job here!! Last night after BD, I got on my back and put my feet flat on the bed with my knees up and OH looks over at me and says "Hey missy, where is the pillow under your booty?" LOL! I was like I was about to grab it! He goes "well hurry up then! I don't want my little swimmers escaping!" LOL!!!! I rolled my eyes at him. Hehehehe. :rofl:
So glad to know I'm not the only insane one of us! :blush: Hahahaha OH is getting more in on this now than ever and I better get my BFP or I'll start wondering which one of us is the real nutter! :rofl:

I actually knew staright after when i concieved, I lay there thinking oops lol wasnt planned but i just had a weird feeling

...haha but when I say 'ship shape' I mean working not that they look like a boat!! LOL! Mind you I don't know the other half keeps sneaking looks at my bits when ever he can and grinning...big bloody kid!

:rofl: I'm sure that if they looked like a boat, he'd be sneaking looks and looking confused instead of grinning. They're all just a bunch of big kids!

.... lie there wondering 'was that the one', 'has our baby just be conceived' (even though I know it doesn't happen straight away). I do EVERY time :blush: I also picture the little swimmers going for it Look who's talking style, all shouting at each other to get to the egg!!! Hopefully one of them one day will shout 'I've done it, I'm in!!' :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:
I always wonder "if that was the one" but have never gone as far as picturing the look who's talking thing (am going to from now on though haha!)

btw I also got shouted at the other day for not being speedy enough with the pillow under the bum and I quote "quick quick quick they're getting away....."
:D

btw I also got shouted at the other day for not being speedy enough with the pillow under the bum and I quote "quick quick quick they're getting away....."

:rofl::rofl:

I think there would be a market for some sort of device that funnelled the swimmers right up thru the cervix, past the uterus and dropped them off right in front of the egg. As long as it wasn't painful, I'd buy one... then again, mabye the pain wouldn't matter considering everything else we go through and are willing to do!

Now, Laides, if any of you are wondering what sorts of straws and funnels you can rustle up outta the kitchen, I reccommend taking a deep breath and coming back down to earth. I was only kidding! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I think there would be a market for some sort of device that funnelled the swimmers right up thru the cervix, past the uterus and dropped them off right in front of the egg. As long as it wasn't painful, I'd buy one... then again, mabye the pain wouldn't matter considering everything else we go through and are willing to do!

Now, Laides, if any of you are wondering what sorts of straws and funnels you can rustle up outta the kitchen, I reccommend taking a deep breath and coming back down to earth. I was only kidding! :rofl:

Now that's a good idea, the bnb girls should market it - we could make millions!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->