After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Nor me erinsmummy x

Angelria I hope you are ok x

Doing ok. Took me a little while to get over the loss this time for some reason. I think we are content with 2 kids. I just don't think I can keep experiencing losses. Glad everyone is doing well.

How is everyone doing? I was thinking about you ladies the other day… gosh I don't know how I would've gotten through it all without you. It's still just us and Madeline. After her colicy little self I'm still not quite ready for a second but we're enjoying every minute of our strong-willed sassy girl. :) Hope all is well!

Attachments

• IMG_3919.jpg
    IMG_3919.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
Aw Emmy madeline is gorgeous and look at her hair, it's gone blonde! I've got a very strong willed little lady too, keeps you on your toes haha

I hope you are well xxx

All good here thanks, Ruby is 2 next week!! Omg where has the time gone???

So this time was a complete accident LOL After all those years of trying I am amazed that one little accident and BAM I am pregnant. I am 7 or 8 weeks and I have my first scan on Thursday. Hope you ladies are doing well. I think of you all often

Attachments

• IMG_3347.jpg
    IMG_3347.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
OMG wow, huge congratulations :happydance::yipee::headspin: I hope all went well today xx

.....and I posted before I said what a gorgeous photo of your not so baby babies

Time is going very fast, Amy my youngest will be 2 in a couple months!!!! Lovely photo angelria and congrats!!!! I do think of you all and wonder how your all doing!

Congrats Angelria! <3

Wow Erinsmummy, YOU HAD A BABY! <3 Congrats!

Gorgeous baby Mrs_Duck!

They all are growing so fast! My youngest will be 2 in November!

We started TTC for our last baby this month.

Thanks Duck. I am hoping for a short and sweet journey. Excited and scared all at the same time. No matter though, it will be worth it.

Anymore for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"