After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Chloe looks just like my MIL and her father. Well, I didn't think I could have another daughter that looked that much like Daddy. Well, I was wrong... because Zoela looks even more like Daddy, identical!

I don't know about the blue eyes. DH's are hazel and mine are dark brown.

Who does Ruby look like?

In some if the pics I've seen of your girls they look like twins just one smaller than the other. Ruby looks like her daddy too although she is changing and I'm starting to see me in her, she has definitely got my eyes :)

Awwww... Zoela has my butt. :rofl:

She also acts like me. She loves stuffed animals and carries them around just like I used to. And she sleeps with her butt in the air as I did, too. :)

Hope all you ladies are well, its been about 6 months since i logged on and i miss it so am coming back!! Hope alls ok xx

:hi: hope you are all well :)

When you say coming back, are you ttc again? ;)

Hope everyone is doing well. Wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
Aw a cute picture angelria and leinz I love your avatar of your girls :)

We just found out we are pregnant again. We weren't trying, but it seems to be in God's plan :) I am only 4 weeks and with everything we went thru last time kind of hard to get excited.

Aw huge congratulations angelria <3 wow what a lovely Christmas surprise :) xxx

yes the biggest Christmas surprise. I am a little nervous about the idea of 3 honestly. My husband is very calm about it lol. My son says he doesn't want a brother or sister. He doesn't know we are pregnant yet, we were just trying to see what he would think of the idea. I kind of like the idea of another boy, but if I have another girl my daughter would have a sister she could be close with. Just trying to wait as long as possible to tell people. I am sure I will start showing soon. I hear the more you have the quicker you show and I was wearing maternity clothes at 9 weeks last time. How is everyone else doing? I need to look back thru the posts and catch up on everyone.

Mrs. Duck are you still TTC? How are things going. I was able to finally go back and read the past posts. I love all the babies we have in this group now :)

We had a miscarriage. I am so sad and very depressed right now. I am not sure if it is hormones or what. We weren't trying and I was even scared and nervous about being pregnant. But I was excited also. I even went out and bought onesies. I thought for sure everything was going to be ok. I started spotting on the first and then went in yesterday and there was no baby, just a sac. Then the bleeding got much heavier and today is just horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->