After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

She's still cranky today but not as bad as over the weekend so hopefully we are through the worst of it :/

How are you feeling leinz?

Ladies I am so sorry I have not posted in FOREVER. Life has been crazy since my daughter came. Mrs. Duck I see you had your baby girl. I am so happy for you. I have not had a chance to read back thru the posts but I hope everyone is doing well.

Attachments

• 22 weeks old.jpg
    22 weeks old.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
My babies are growing so fast. Irelyn is 7 months old this week and Caleb will be 4 next month.

Leinz I see you are pregnant again. When in November are you due? And another little girl. So exciting. I was scared to have a girl at first, but I love her sooooo much.

Erinsmummy I didn't see if you were having a boy or a girl.....

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
Duck: I'm glad that Ruby is having an easier time of it.

Angelria: How sweet your babies are? :) So cute! How have you been?

AFM: Yeah 3 girls. I love the thought as I have 6 sisters. :rofl: I've been feeling good for the most part. A lot of headaches, but I think its from a 1200mg calcium supplement. I broke my foot at 5dpo and have been in a full knee high boot since.

Hi angelria :hi: your babies are so cute, I love the pics, I'm glad all is going well. I can't believe Irelyn is 7 months already!! Yes ruby arrived at the end of April and like you I'm so in love with her <3

Leinz 6 sisters OMG haha oh you poor thing I hope you aren't in too much pain with your foot. Is the calcium supplement just a short term thing? Headaches are horrible :(

Afm thankfully ruby seems much more herself today I really thought she was coming down with something, damn growth spurts haha

I am doing well. My husband, son and I were all sick yesterday with a nasty stomach virus so we are all trying to recover now. Thankfully my daughter did not get it. I sent her to my MIL house to quarantine her.
Other than that we are all good. Irelyn is trying to cut some teeth and that is a pain. I forgot all these different stages and how I hated some of them. But would give anything for my son to be little again. I see him compared to my daughter and wonder where the time has gone.

Angelria: The time goes so fast! I hope she feels relief from teething soon. Glad everyone is recovering well.

Irelyn is adorable Angelria! Glad she's doing well. We're working on our upper teeth now. What a pain… you're right! The drooling aggravates the reflux too so in addition to being whiney she's puking on everything, hehe. You're right they do grow way too fast. I saw a new baby the other day and couldn't believe how tiny he was! He was a little smaller than Madeline when she was born but I don't remember her being so little.

Glad Ruby is feeling better MrsDuck. Growth spurts go hand in hand with teeth lol. They're not so fun!

Do you ladies have The Wonder Weeks app or book? Madeline is 34 weeks and just started a huge "stormy" month on their chart. We're in for it I think!!! :wacko:

Oh no I'm not looking forward to teeth :/ nor are my nips haha

No I haven't heard of that book

MrsDuck- It's on infant development. They have this chart with sunny times and stormy (when baby is going through another "leap") times that lets you know when you're in trouble, haha. So far they've been pretty accurate.

https://www.thewonderweeks.com

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2
Ruby yesterday having her nap (6 weeks 5 days) she's so big already :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1
I've heard of wonder weeks... But, its easy to tell when they are without the book. I just go with it now. :rofl:

Gorgeous, gorgeous Ruby! :) Nothing goes as fast as that first year... And after you have children it all goes FAST!

You are so right, she's almost 2 months what!!!

How are you and your girls?

We are good, thank you!

Can't even keep up with how fast time is going here. Chloe is 3 and starting Pre-school in September. Zoela turned 17 months yesterday. Both running around together, the best of friends. :)

Ruby is so big already!! We need an updated photo Leinz. Here's one of Madeline and you ladies are right, they grow way too fast!

Attachments

• IMG_1563.jpg
    IMG_1563.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
:)

Emmy: WOW! She is so big now. Very adorable. Time surely does keep on flying.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

Attachments

• 10257758_10203504410512404_8295896307070557059_n.jpg
    10257758_10203504410512404_8295896307070557059_n.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1
Leinz your girls are so alike, it's the eyes xx

Emmy madeline is such a sweetie, aw look at her big smile xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics