After MMC crazy Ov dates?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Drazic<3, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Drazic<3

Drazic<3 You got the love <3

Can anyone help?

I got a VERY positive OPK today, almost a week before I would of done on my previous cycle length. Is this good? Does it change when I should test? (was presuming OV next week, then testing 31st)

Thanks for any advice girls.

2. KittyKatBabe

KittyKatBabe Pruod Mummy to Zara Jane

Hey, not sure if I am helping here but you will prob need refresh my thinking. Have you stopped getting positive HPT now? I would assume you have as this was your first AF, I can see that you are on Day 8. It is possible to OV right after a period if long in length, but it is possible to OV from Day 4/5 depending on cycle lengths and LP length.

But basically a positive OPK indicates a surge which means ov will take place in the next 24 - 48 hour window. Your cycle could be a bit shorter, do you know the length of your luteal phase? This normally stays the same - so if 14 days was your LP, and this is day 8 of your cycle then you would expect AF on 23rd Dec so you could test then, but they say to wait until after day 18 as it gives a more reliable result.

Hope this helps hun and good luck with the spermies x x