After positive LH surge what day do I call 1dpo?

mrspat

Trying to conceive #1
Reaction score
I had really strong positives on OPK yesterday (cd16) for most of the day. We BD'ed and will again today. Since LH surge is only an indicator that ov should occur and I'm not charting bbt this month (first month, didn't think of it), what day do I call 1dpo? 2 days after the positive? 1 day?

Thanks for all the help!

Try to look out for the day that your cm turns creamy (this could be 1dpo) also once you get a negative opk your after your positives you have already ov, you can't ov after lh drops, so look out for a negative opk and use that as 1dpo (that's what I did before I started tracking bbt.

I took O day as the day after my LH surge since i got my positive OPK at both 11am and 4pm so assumed i O'd the next day. So 1dpo was 2 days after pos OPK x

When the opk's turn negative is when I start counting dpo, although when I'm out of opks like this time I count 2 days after a positive opk.

Thanks for the advice everyone!

cd16 was positive OPK all day
cd17 lh surge appeared to be coming down

I'll say cd17 was O and cd18 (today) is 1dpo

How many dpo do people usually start testing?
I have a 27-29 day cycle if that matters

implantation can happen as late as 12dpo so, but as early as 6dpo. I used to be a testing maniac when I was ttc ds, but this time I'm not gonna test until the day af is due at the earliest x x

It's best to wait until 14dpo/when af is due. But there are plenty of ladies that can get positives starting after 10dpo, it all just depends on the lady. This cycle I'm going to try harder to hold out until af is due because bfn's are just awful.

I got my bfp at 10dpo with DD so i'll be waiting til at least then. I tested from 7dpo with her lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->