After Pregnancy Belly?

just weighed myself and im 12st8lbs. I was 12st7lbs before pregnancy and want to get down to 10st then hopefully 9st. I didnt think id have got back to pre pregnancy weight already :wacko:

I haven't read all the replies but I lost all 2 st 4 lbs of pregnancy weight in the first week after giving birth (and another 7 lbs the second week) and my stomach is back to how it was before I was pregnant. I was a UK size 14 to start with and I think that helped me to avoid stretchmarks.

I was a French frie with a smiley face!!!

X x x

i thought it was a banana :dohh:

was away for awhile so trying to remember who is who now babies are htere and avatars changed.

can u tell i'm bfing with the othre hsnd?

Lol it's very confusing! And yes you can tell you're feeding :rofl:

X x x

Im nearing 11 stone as you can see :(

Having a really down day today.

I hate my belly. After having my first, it went back to normal. But after having my second baby, it is horrible - big flap of skin - I'm desparately exercising to get rid of it, but not sure it will happen.

However, I wouldn't change my two little girls for the world, but I just wish my belly would have gone back after the second time - but there you go, pregnancy does change your body.

I've just looked at some of your pics - OMG you all look great. I tink you are all alot younger than me too. I was 36 when I had my first, and 38 when I had my second baby last December.

I posted my bola in the 3rd tri thread, at 39 weeks and them post EMCS...I'll do my belleh again tomorrow if I can and that'll be a week PP, I think the last pg pics I got were maybe 38/39 weeks.

...meh if you want to see my flabby tummy go ahead!

I'll post a bit later- but my belly was HUGE- I'll take a 6w pp picture and then post it.

You all look great after pregnancy! Hope mine's just as good! x

When I can I will put one of mine on, it is horrific. So big and saggy, Iv'e often been asked if I am pregnant (before this pregnancy of course). The more weight I lost the worse it got and i'm yet to meet someone with one so bad.

I also went to the docs to see if they could get me a tummy tuck, answer no, but they confirmed it was mostly skin and not fat too, it just wont go and is going to be even bigger this time :( xx

This was the last PP I took like 7-ish weeks ago? It's different now. :flow:

Attachments

• DSC01759.jpg
    DSC01759.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01760.jpg
    DSC01760.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics