After Pregnancy Belly?

I didn't take any photos of my pregnant belly :( I really regret it now but I just felt so gross at the time (plus I didn't have a camera until a few weeks before Ivy was born!)

But this is me a few months ago, prob 7ish months PP. I think I was standing on the coffee table in these pics, I'm not 7 ft!

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb75/lucillemclennan/003-2.jpg
https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb75/lucillemclennan/002-3.jpg

i’m lucky i have my mum’s excellent genes and didn’t get a single stretch mark during both my pregnancies (or maybe it’s thanks to bio oil). I also managed to shed all my baby fat without diet and exercise.

1. That’s me a little over two months post-jaime and unknown to me, about 3 weeks pregnant with the twins. This is the weight i was most happy with because i was curvaceous, but not fat
2. My last belly shot at 34 weeks. I had the twins two weeks later
3&4. Four months post-twins. Although i was glad i lost the baby fat, i felt i was too skinny
5. And the last one was taken a few minutes ago. I’m happy again with my weight after piling on a few more kgs.

View attachment 203878 View attachment 203879 View attachment 203880 View attachment 203881 View attachment 203882

get out!

(seriously you look incredible. what is it about twin mums? is it because you guys don't have enough time to eat?!)

Tummy binding is a traditional postpartum ritual practiced by women in my tribe (although I’m sure other tribes have been practicing the same thing for centuries), but I know the phenomenon has grown and more women are doing it. The binder is wrapped around the pelvic as tightly as the woman can stand and is thought to prevent hernia. There are all kinds of binder today (even a belt around your tummy will do the trick), but the concept is the same. The secret is that if you apply constant pressure to the abdominal you get the loose skin attached to the muscle and avoid water retention which results in a flat belly. How long you can use it depends on the individual. Some women in my culture wear it until their first menstruation, others wear it until they stop breastfeeding and some stop wearing it when they start weaning their babies. It’s an individual decision, but the longer the binder is worn, the better the rests.

Find pucs here https://www.google.com.na/search?um...q=belly+bandit&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

i’m lucky i have my mum’s excellent genes and didn’t get a single stretch mark during both my pregnancies (or maybe it’s thanks to bio oil). I also managed to shed all my baby fat without diet and exercise.

1. That’s me a little over two months post-jaime and unknown to me, about 3 weeks pregnant with the twins. This is the weight i was most happy with because i was curvaceous, but not fat
2. My last belly shot at 34 weeks. I had the twins two weeks later
3&4. Four months post-twins. Although i was glad i lost the baby fat, i felt i was too skinny
5. And the last one was taken a few minutes ago. I’m happy again with my weight after piling on a few more kgs.

View attachment 203878 View attachment 203879 View attachment 203880 View attachment 203881 View attachment 203882

get out!

(seriously you look incredible. what is it about twin mums? is it because you guys don't have enough time to eat?!)

Hahahaha.... thanks, I actually eat plenty and will fight anyone for the last slice of lemon meringue. The problem is I have this very fast metabolism. I struggle to put on weight. It's cool postpartum to have such a metabolism, but it was a real downer in high school when all the boys wanted a J-Lo body look alike. Screw you Jenny from the block :finger:

And aren't you a milf.

i dont have any of me right now but ill post one tomorrow bc its 3 am.
but my belly is flat now

here is 37 weeks...like 3 days before i had James

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/karolinehicks11/lastbumppic.jpg

and here is side and front view of 6 days PP

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/karolinehicks11/1weekpostpartumside.jpg

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/karolinehicks11/1weekpostpartum.jpg

Like i said, my stomach is back to normal now and has been for about 1 month. Took awhile for the flabbiness to go away.
But i'm also abnormal and only gained 16 lbs.

Well this is me at 37 weeks pregnant:
bnb3.jpg

And this is me a couple of months ago (been like this since about 6 months PP):
bnb42.jpg

:flower:

ETA: Front view:

bnb5.jpg

41 weeks and then 6 weeks pp but i looked the same at 2 weeks pp. i am struggling to get the muscle tone back but my excuse is i put a LOT of weight on and am also 37 so not exactly a 25yr old spring chicken lol.

Attachments

• week 40 007.jpg
    week 40 007.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Niamh 478.jpg
    Niamh 478.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 8
I knew I shouldn't have come to this thread.

Ladies you all look fantastic and I am so very very jealous!

I was lucky and have no stretch marks and I am back to the way i was before except my arse never shrunk back to normal lol xx

God... I'm so jealous of all you lot! lol I can't wait to have this LO and get the weight loss going! I'll be happy if I can get back to a size 12 (was a 14 when I got pregnant with Stephen and ended up a 16 and now I'm an 18 with this LO) nah honestly, I'd be happy fitting back into my size 14s!!! I may have to look into tummy binding :D

I didn't get stretch marks either until the last 2 weeks! I was like YES, I'm not like my mum, I missed out on the stretch marks - next day about 6 had appeared!!! :dohh: and then this time around, I have more.... looks disgusting :(

I only got stretchies during my c-section as they were stitching me back up... otherwise I had none, so I'm still dark about that. Oh well.

The first pic is 38+5 the night before I had her. And the second two pics are 3 days PP. It's not really changed from that really although I've still got a way to go before it's toned!

Attachments

• Photo-0048.jpg
    Photo-0048.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 0165.jpg
    Picture 0165.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 0166.jpg
    Picture 0166.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 22
I struggling with muscle tone as well :( Thats why OH and I are doing (attempting? lol) P90X

I don't really do any exercise and I never have! :/ haha... Just hope by body goes to the way it was.. But running about after little on and taking her on walks should do me ok I hope!! Won't have time to tone up the stomach anyway I suppose?! lol x

Heres mine First one 3 Months PP . . . makes me want to cry.
Second one nearly 5months PP . . . getting better :)
Third ones just taken (after a big tea)
Fourth is me at just 31 weeks - i BALLOONED between week 25 - 30 hugely i think it was over 3 stone ;(

Oscar was born at 38 weeks at 9Ibbs :)

I was so depressed over my body i starved myself and punished myself so much i hated my stretch marks but you know what,they have faded now and i feel abit better about myself ive gone from 8 stone - 14 stone :sick: and now im back down to 11 6 months PP and im so proud of what my bodys done its created the most precious thing in my life and all the fat flab and stretch marks are nothing in comparrison,love yourselves girls x

Attachments

• 09022011226.jpg
    09022011226.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 300311-1611(001).jpg
    300311-1611(001).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 110511-2023(003).jpg
    110511-2023(003).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 110511-2023(002).jpg
    110511-2023(002).jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 47740_1512109836485_1046562514_31494317_8214247_n.jpg
    47740_1512109836485_1046562514_31494317_8214247_n.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 15
Just noticed my hip bone is slowly venturing out lmao ;)

stretchies do get so much better my were horrendous they were so deep they caused me pain.

But theyve faded so much on my tummy on my sides as you can see there still quite angry and red xx

Just noticed my hip bone is slowly venturing out lmao ;)

stretchies do get so much better my were horrendous they were so deep they caused me pain.

But theyve faded so much on my tummy on my sides as you can see there still quite angry and red xx

this is me 20 weeks pp.

<3

Attachments

• 'klokl 276.jpg
    'klokl 276.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 'klokl 275.jpg
    'klokl 275.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts