Again?!?!

No problem!
Yea, I had too many medical problems with both kiddos that I really should not get PG again, which is why I had the ligation done. LOL...you're right. God has a plan!

Yes indeed he does and all we can do is follow and go with it.:) So i woke up with some light pink spotting when i wipe. Going by the day we bd I'm 6 days past that......I'm PRAYING this isn't implanation.......and maybe af is coming. BUt then again i'm only 4nhalf weeks postpartum that's alil early for a period. And i havent done anything heavier in the last few days to start up bleeding.....haven't bled since 3 weeks. hmmmmmm i hate waiting!

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling okay. Wicked tired and crazy heartburn, but other than that...pretty normal! How're you doing now? Any more spotting or bleeding?

They wouldnt do tube litiagtion for me at time of section as they have a 30% falirue rate cos ur tubes are swollen at that time ..if u are tho it will be a gift from god as chances are very slim good luck but either way all will be ok xx

Wow, my doc didn't tell me about the failure rate being that high...YIKES!

:hugs:

Good luck on Friday and hope you get the result you want.

good luck! Hope everything turns out well on friday, everything happens for a reason, you'll be ok :hugs: :)

So my bleeding picked up to not spotting pink..but light red bleeding throughout the day. But it's now thursday and it's not bleeding more yet.../? I'm assuming af is on the way!!!:) B/c if it was Implantation spotting it wouldnt be red would it...? I havent really filled a pad at all.

WOW ....tomorrow is Friday, are you getting nervous to test.......

sigh. seems there are quite a few of us around. i am dealing with a similar issue & quite worried, too.

i hope we get our prayers answered, then. :hugs:

Hope things turn out the way you want hon

Garbielle: YAY! Probably not implantation bleeding then! I am getting a little nervous. Still no signs of bleeding or anything...

Butrfly: I hope things work out in the way that you want them to!

Hope everyone gets the results they are hoping for :hugs:

PitbullMommy.... Whether you are blessed again or not my dear, I am confident that in the long run, everything will turn out well for you and your family.

Keeping you all in my thoughts xxxxx

Thanks. Haven't tested yet, gonna go out soon and get one...gotta go over the bank accounts first to make sure we have enough for us to get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->