age? home?

kelsey111

Reaction score
just thought id be nosey and ask how old you ladys are? as were all TTC #1 be good to see the differant ages and where do you live, e.g house flat ect.

Im (19) live with my OH (22) in a 3 bed house we brought last year :D x

I am 26, my Husband is 27, and we also live in a 3 bedroom house (purchased 5 years ago) :flower: x

:dust:

I am 22 DH is 24. we are looking to purchase a home right now :)

Hello me and my OH are both 31 and use to like partying too much to have kids but have finally grown out of it and ready to settle down now
we have two houses at the mo, mine and my OH's but are selling them both and gonna buy a big one together x

Hello me and my OH are both 31 and use to like partying too much to have kids but have finally grown out of it and ready to settle down now
we have two houses at the mo, mine and my OH's but are selling them both and gonna buy a big one together x

I'm 36 & DH is 30 - we live in a rented flat as there's no way we could afford to save up the £15,000 deposit we'd need to buy anywhere round here - how do other people afford it!?

i'm 27, Hubby is 29, live in a 1 bed apartment bought 6 months ago :D

I'm 36 & DH is 30 - we live in a rented flat as there's no way we could afford to save up the £15,000 deposit we'd need to buy anywhere round here - how do other people afford it!?

First time buyers scheme for me..new build - we only had to do 5% deposit...

Im 21 and fiance is 24, I still live with my parents :( but once i fall pregnant ill be moving in with him and his mother :D

We were lucky as bought when they were doing 100% mortgages so didn't need a deposit!! No way I could afford to buy a first house now!! We are lucky that house prices have fallen so much that we should be able to get what we want for a good price.

I've just turned 30 and DH will be turning 30 in 3 weeks.

We live in a rented 2-bed maisonette.

No way we can afford a 15% house deposit nd won't be able to do this for a good while yet, so we're renting for the foreseeable future.

I am 27 and DH is 29 we just bought our first home in January so have been here for about 2 months. 3 bedroom house.

im 24 and dh is 30 - currently renting a 2 bed flat!

I'm am 24 (25 in August) and my OH is 27 in June we live with our 2 border collies in a 2 bed house which we bought last year :D

We had a big deposit from OH's dad. His dad gave it to him early to set us up for our future instead of him giving to us when he dies. x

Both me & DH are 27, 3 months married today!! Currently living in a 5-bed rental house but now that we have our deposit we are looking to buy a house closer to our families!

Good luck to everyone TTC

I am 30 and OH is 44. We live in a three bed rented house with our two adorable kittens, who drive us insane. OH's company are moving us out to America in the next year so we will probably buy somewhere out there

i'm 30 OH is 34 and we have a 5 bed detached house and hoping to fill it with loads of babies soon. ;) Baby dust to all

I'm 29, my fiance is 31 and we live in a 3 bed semi that we bought 3 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->