age? home?

Im 22 and my husband is 26. We are currently building our 5 bedroom 3 Story home. Hopefully it will be ready by November.

I'm 23 and DH is 26, we bought our little 12 acre farm 3 years ago so we live in a 4 bedroom older house that we have been doing renos to ever since :)

We've been together since 2005 and got married August of 2010 and have been TTC since our wedding night!

I'm 29, DH is 31. We've been married 8 years and have owned our home for 7 :thumbup:

Im 29 (30 next month) and my GF is 27 (28 in 2 weeks) we both live apart in rented accommodation, trying to conceive with a donor before we move out of London later this year

Hi Kelsey!
Im 17 and live in Nottinghamshire, me and my OH are sorting the final paperwork out for a flat that is about a minute away from were we both work - how convinent is that!

Char xx

:wave: I'm 25 (26 in Oct), DH is 31 (32 in like a month), married for 2 years, owned our two bedhouse for 3 years now and we are going to be buying a second house in a year (need more space :haha: going to rent this current one out) :dance:

:dust: to all

I'm 20 (21 next week) Me and dh have been married almost 2 1/2 years, bought our 3 bed 2 bath house a year and a half ago. No way could we get a loan from the bank with the ecomony. I was lucky and my grandpa bought the house, but i pay the exact morgage, with 5% intrest also, so its like I'm going through a bank.

i'm 23 and OH 21 we're currently saving to rent somewhere as around here the cost of buying is so high we stand no chance even a 2 bedroom flat is £900 a month not including council tax etc etc

im 28 turning 29 in one month. hubby and me moved into the house we bought about 1 year ago. 5 bedrooms. since we have been living here i have been keen to start ttc. but ive waited for the hubby to get on board. he finaly is!

I am sneaking over from wwt, but thought I would post! I am 29 OH is 26 we have an 80% mortgage ( OH step dad has the other 20%, untill we have paid enough of our 80% to take the rest on, in about 3 years time hopefully) on a 3 bedroom house.

xxxx

Hey ladies....

I'm 33 (almost 34) and my husband is 33.

Moved into our new 3 bed house the week before we got married in June last year!
Been together 9 years and this is our 3rd (and hopefully final) house!

Baby dust to you all xoxo

i moved from romford & cranham last year :D

i live in harold hill the nice part of it (believe it or not there is a nice bit lol) we looked at moving more towards cranham as its less expensive but still working out loads

I'm 26, and so is my husband. We live in a three bedroomed semi, which is partly owned by us, and partly by my parents. Eventually (when the economy is a bit better!) we'll buy them out.

I'm nearly 25, OH is 20, we live in a rented 2 bed house. We'd love to buy our own cosy nest but just cant afford it!! and every time we start to make some progress with saving some serious money ready for a house we have some catastrophe or other like a massive bill or the car needs some work or whatever and we have to spend the money we've saved :( just feel like we are swimming upstream, getting nowhere fast! I'll keep wishing on a star though lol xx

Babydust to all xxx

i'm 19. oh is 21. living in an apartment (rental obv.) finally got a place to ourselves in october. hopefully moving into a cottage this summer. looking to buy within the next two or three years, as fiance has a great paying job. :)

nice to meet you all <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->