age? home?

OH and I are both 23 and we currently live with my mum (4 bed detached). Mum's moving in with her boyfriend soon and we'll have the house to ourselves until my sister and her boyfriend move in in a few months, when hopefully their house will have sold.

It's not complicated, honest ;)

Hello Ladies. I am 23 and OH is 22. We are currently living in a 3 bedroom home, which is owned by our parents. It was my childhood home, so it was great coming back to so many memories. So we are basically renting from my parents. They are pretty good landlords except they like to drop by unexpectedly and they have a key... haha. At least they don't just open the door and come, they call when are down the road. I guess that good enough huh? haha.

I am 22, DH 25 married a year in May, been together about four years. We live in a very tiny studio at the moment. I'm in school and working, he's working full time. So, we're just trucking along, not in 100% the best situation for a child right now. But since it's been over a year I'm relieved we started when we did, it clearly looks like it's going to take a while!

Hello! I'm 26 (27 this summer) and DF of three years is newly 40. We live in a suburb of Boston in a cute little two bedroom apartment in a two-family home. We'd love our own home, but the cost of even renting a house in this area is ridiculous...around $2,000 for a small house. :x

DH and I are both 23 and we live in a home we bought in November 2009. =)

im 25 and so is my hubby. (were 2 weeks apart)

married in september 2009

bought our flat 4 years ago and have been saving for a deposit for a house for along time now, we want a 3 bed and were in hertfordshire x

I'm 22, my husband is 26. We live in a rented 2 bed flat. No way we could afford to buy!

Beca :wave:

i am 25, my husband is 24. We live in a 3 bedroon one bathroom house, we are i guess you could say renting to own. its my parents summer home in the louisana. so in six years and 10months or so the house will be ours wehave lived here since 2004.

I'm 30, my DH is 35 and we're currently renting a 3-bed house.

I'm 31, DH is 33 and we are living the "aussie dream" - 4 bedroom house in the 'burbs - at least we probably own half a dozen bricks in the house - the bank owns the rest. :haha: Now just for some kids to play in the garden.

29 and DH 33 live in a 4bedroom home we bought December...we have 3other properties and 2businesses. Very very busy life

Hi! I'm 23 and DH is 22, and we live in a 2 bedroom rented house. We can't find an affordable house in the area we want yet.....

I'm 30, OH is 36, and as of next Friday we'll be renting a 2 bed cottage together. Can't afford the deposit needed to buy, even with the first time buyer schemes of only 5%. Need to get saving!

I'm 27 and DH is 31, we own a 3 Bedroom house, very spoilt, my family bought it in full for us!

Me (20) OH (25)
We recently just purchased 9 acres horse farm :) Planning to build within the next 2 years.

Im 22 and DH is 26. We're renting a 1 bedroom apartment with our three terrible cats.

I'm 20 and my fiance is 23... we've been renting together for nearly 3 years now. We have a three bedroomed semi at the moment, which we share with our two bouncy labradors! :p We would love to buy but it's a bit tough getting the deposit together!

hi im 25 oh 29 we live in a 2bedroom house we brought june last year

Hi ladies. I am 25 (turning 26 on 20 April). DH is 39. Currently working as expats in the UAE so renting a 3 bedroom house which we share with our 2 furkids. Own a house back home in South Africa. Owners of an accommodation business in South Africa so also own 6 studio apartments that we rent out as self-catering units on a daily basis.

The benefits of working as expats is that the currency here is stronger than back home and the money is really good. The downside of that is that you can't go back home until you paid everything off. No way we could afford it going back home :wacko:

Hiya i'm 27, oh is 28. We live in a one bed house we brought a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->